Reviews for Loud on the West Front
Alfred von Schlieffen chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
excellent! absoloutely amazing! you and i share the exact same intrests and intrigue of The Great War! please read my "Paschendale: Haig's Distasteful Victory." it is VERY similar. Currently, i'm working on a big one about the battle of Verdun. the one on my account sux, but people like it because of the 'mystery' and 'intrgiue' lol. feel free to e-mail me if you like. i think i'll do so.

~Alfred von Schleiffen~
King of the Great White North chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
This story was all right, there were tons of gram. errors that caught my attention and could only be explained by your own carelessness. But, I won't be a total jerk and tell you all about them.

Sub-Par story
Sergeant Major chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
This is a very well written story, It depicts trench warfare very well. They say that you dont know what its like till your actually dead, but this brings you closer to it. It's good to see someone else take the time to write a GOOD war story. Keep up the good work.
Texas Jack chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
really good story. I don't know why you say you arn't good at writing, aside from the grammar and structure, this is a good story. Thanks for putting me on your favorite authors list, and by the way, GDI may be good in the game and the US may have been the 'good guys' in the Vietnam war, but there is always some soldiers that will be led astray, and with your review on Cadpat's SPR story, the MG42 does us 7.92mm bullets, 8mm mauser was used ussually by turkish and hungarian forces durring the war.
selfadjustingsqueegee chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
So come on, people! Tell me what you think! Even if it sucked.