Reviews for AHHH! I've got to come up with a better title
DevonnyAuriel chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
AHHHH I FEEL BBBAD! (Ignore what chapter number this is... I couldn't review twice... *Cries*) I forgot to say how I loved that chapter! (15) It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! HIKARI'S CUTE! HAHAHAHHAHA! *Cracks up* I love the perverted moments with Mei and Kenshi, muahhahahahahha, and that one perverted guy! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! *Falls out of chair* I just got back from Vaca. without internet (AHHHHHHH THE HORROR!)But ... I KNEW GENJO WAS A GARDAIN! (Oh, that's spelled wrong I bet,,,,,, bbbbbbbbah, oh well) He just HAD to be! OMGS! (I will NOT refet to Oh My God, because I don'tl ike to say his name in vain, oh now I'm babbaling) WHO WAS GETTING MARRIED? I HAVE TO KNOW! OOOOOOOH MY GOSH! *hyperventalates again* Oh, g2g, I need to start to breath... BAHHHHHH! BYE BYE!
DevonnyAuriel chapter 15 . 4/18/2002
MMMMMMMMMMMMM! YAY! Here I am with more explamation marks (!) but you like that, so that is, how my friend Tony would say, GGGGGGREAAATTTTT! YAY! DAYU AND YUKI!WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO! OOOOOOOOH, those Anje/Genjo moments were VERY KKKKKKYUTE (KAWAII/CUTE) too! OOOOOH! I hope Mei and Ken hook up! I don't want KENSHI (EVIL MAN! MUAHAHHA) to be with Tenshi/Mei! NOOOOOOO! My worst nightmare come true! EEEEEEEK! BUT I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE Y/D! WAIIIIII! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, about the whole explanation thingy, I THINK I GOT IT! Lucky for me, I just got finished learning about the Gods/Goddesses, so I GET IT! *ALLELUHA!* (Or however you spell it...) YAY! I can't wait for the next chapter! I WANT TO BE YOUR NUMBER 1 REVIEWER, OK? WWWWWWWWEEEEEE! I'M OFFFFFF!

*dun nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu!*

OOOOOOOOOH WAIT! If you didn't know, I changed my name again, and this is SYAORANGIRL/TORUIKU-CUTIE! OK?

OOOOOOOOH YEAH! If you e-mail me, (now it's ) if you wanted me to, I could draw Mei, Yuki, and Anjee for you! Just for fun, and I've always wanted to draw them! IF YOU E-MAIL ME A LOT OF DETAILS OF THEIR LOOKS, I CAN DRAW AND COLOR THEM! *GOES STARRY EYED* YAY! OK, I shouldn't take up much more room, ta ta!

*Dun nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu!*
aznchick chapter 6 . 4/18/2002
omgosh...how sad... *tears* wow i definetely have to add this to my favorites...ahhh noo! i gotta go...*grumbles* you better be here when i get back...with more chapters! more! yeah i'm only on numb. 6 but so what? i read fast! *sticks out tounge* I kinda feel sorry for Mei...she's gone through a lot of pain/comas/fainting/hurt these past six chaps even thought it all heals up quick she still FEELS it...yikes.

~aznchick~
aznchick chapter 5 . 4/18/2002
aHA! i knew it! Ken's one of the legendary elemnetal guardians! . this is such a cool fic!
aznchick chapter 4 . 4/18/2002
Yuki and Dayu . kawaii! Anjee finally got back to them! YAYS!
aznchick chapter 2 . 4/18/2002
LOL asleep with his EYES OPEN! hahahahaha...
aznchick chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
oh my gosh...hehe Mei's pretty cool!
Starlight star chapter 15 . 4/17/2002
This is a really good one. Keep it up.
Starlight star chapter 14 . 4/17/2002
I think I like this chapter more than all the other chapters I read so far. You are a really good writter.
Starlight star chapter 13 . 4/17/2002
This chapter was really funny. I like it a lot.
aznistic chapter 15 . 4/17/2002
lol...

well see, I HAD to talk to you on AIM cuz how else would you have updated anyway? *glares* and if you think about putting it off again... u can be sure i'll be coming after you again!

Anyway I loooved this chapter! and if I was Mei, I'd be scared. very very scared. of Kenshin. (even tho she already probably is? _ either that or she just wants to kick his butt! mwahaha...)

Alright and that whole event w/ Genjo and Anjee at first was sooo saadd... until I found out Genjo was another guardian! I KNEW HE HAD TO BE I KNEW IT KNEW IT KNEW ITT!

And I was ESPECIALLY glad that Ken was not being such a jerk in this chapter o

I'll be looking forward to new chapters! And yeah I like talking to ppl online about the fics too, cuz my friends don't go to Fanfiction either, lol.
darkness88 chapter 15 . 4/17/2002
WAI! You UPDATED! I'm so HAPPY! ::grins:: you should've seen me when i was reading this, man. i burst out giggling every five seconds...i think my sis yelled at me each time, my ears still hurt from that...itai...oh well! my ankle's still a pain, thank you for asking. i think it'll come off may 4th, that is, if i didn't break it again ;; glad to see you like my capital-letters and exclamation marks! _ I know I'm crazy, proud of it too! yes, i gotta admit, Ken is loveable none-the-less. especially when you have Kenshin getting all jealous when Ken and Mei are together, hehehe, its just the time where you just stop and laugh in his face _ tch, i suck at reviewing, i can't think of anything to say anymore -.-; guess thats my cue to say bai! get the next chapter out soon! ~Jaaaa!
ardenz chapter 15 . 4/17/2002
i knew it! genjo had to be a guardian! which one is he anyway? one more to go! bout alicia, she's kinda freaked out by the gifts so she rather not have them, the stalker has more gifts up his sleeves...heheheh.
PixieMina chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
This is so hilarious! I found myself laughing out loud several times with the smacking thing. Sucha cool story.
aznistic chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
when are you reviewing again! arghh you haven't in teh longest time :[
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »