Reviews for AHHH! I've got to come up with a better title
ardenz chapter 14 . 3/18/2002
awesome! excellent chapter, two more guardians to go! ken is mean though, i wonder how mei actually puts up with him, i really, really have/need to read your next chapter soon! ]
aznistic again chapter 14 . 3/17/2002
they wouldn't let me review again... so here goes.

wow...*stares in awe* This was a great, Big, HuGe, ENOURMOUS wait you had! ARGH but you made up for it with a great big huge enormously long good chapter! o thanks!

anyway, wow so almost all the guardians are found now, right? only a few more to go!

I was mad at first because Yuki became blind... but then there's a cure (right?) and so I'm all good again! o

Dayu is soo sweet haha especially when he blushes!

And by the way... Ken is a BIG MEANIE JEEZ HE's SOO MEAN! JEEZ that made me mad when he dropped Mei. If I were her, I would stop tryin to cheer him up all the time cuz of his attitude. I mean REALLY he should lighten up some more... Actually, I wouldn't talk to him at all if i were in her place : haha...

well I'll be waiting for chapter 15!

~aznistic
aznistic chapter 14 . 3/17/2002
okay well I just have to say YAY YOU FINALLY POSTED! I haven't read the chappie yet but I'm sure it'll be good okay on to reading now thankies! o

~aznistic
liz chapter 14 . 3/17/2002
Ahhhh~! TT I feel REALLY selfish right now because I want more chapters to read! TT TT TT TT The part about Yuki becoming blind was REALLY sad. *snif* and why is Ken being SOOOOO mean and grouchy to Mei...Honestly, if Koushin and Ken combined their personalities: the good quallities - -;;( well he's on the good side so that counts) of Ken and the well the love (can't say obssession: too strong) of Kenshin would make the perfect man for Mei.- ...I hope you update VERY REALLLY REALLLY REALLY VERY VERY VERY VERY SOON~!... like at least next week? -'o'- ~ please? *angelicly* I'll love your story forever~! so keep writing~!-o-
darkness88 chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
SUGOI! HONTOU NI SUGOI NE! That was awesome! Barako is back! The cute lil girl, now a young woman! _ As a elemental guardian of fire and light nonetheless! Poor Yuki though, she went blind! And she's having those horrible dreams too! Are they all really gonna die that way? Oh well...Anjee and Genjo are soooo KAWAII! So are Yuki and Dayu! Ken is just plain pissing me off! Ken and Mei need to be getting it on, if you know what I mean _~ Anyways, this was a great chapter! Get the next chapter out soon! ~Ja ne!
DevonnyAuriel chapter 14 . 3/17/2002
*sniff sniff* (This is SyaoranGirl/AngelEmotion, just to let you know) Yuki-blind... Cute moment with Dayu and her too! I love it! *Smiles happily* I reallllllllllllllllllllllly want to read the next chapter soon! I HAVE to! I must! *Puts hand up in the air and raises index finger* It is my job. *nodds* uh huh, uh huh. Oh yeah, I have a few questions...

-If Tenshi, Hana, and Rei are supposed to be sisters, and Dayu is Mei's brother, wouldn't that make Rei and Dayu related some-how?

-If Ken is Dayu's cousin, and Mei is Dayu's brother, then that would make Dayu and Mei cousins too. Ahh! I'm confusing myself.. -

OK, that's all, I just want to say one more thing!

I'VE READ EACH CHAPTER ABOUT 10 TIMES! WEEEEEEE!

Ok, see, I get cravings to read a new chapter, so I read the old chapters, so I've read like, them all, more than five times. teehee. Oooooooooooooh yeah, I've also read "Musical Maddness" like, 20 times, I LOVE that one! *Teehee* I should proabably stop, because I'm getting toooooooooooo excited.! Oh well! This anime/fic DESERVES it! YEAH!
SweetDoragon chapter 14 . 3/17/2002
Oof. Things are getting crazy here! Who's Barako again? You may have to go over visions again, cause it's been a million years since we've read the other chapters. Keep it up! The suspense is killing mee.
arcticflames chapter 14 . 3/17/2002
lol O Long chapter and totally satisfying. Please write more .~
darkness88 chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
You know what sucks? they don't let you review a chapter more than once, thats the problem with having an account. ;; aaaaaaaanyways, i'm here again becaaaaaaause i just wanted to say that the "Btw, I hope your computer..." part is addressed to eThErEaLAnGel if you don't know already. well i'm sorri! I just read it over and got confused at what I wrote...wait a minute, i'm always confused at what I write...o well, sorrie for wasting your time _ ~Ja ne, again~
darkness88 chapter 14 . 3/7/2002
awwwwww man, i was soooooo excited, u got my hopes up, now they're down, below ground...that didn't sound right. ;; hehehe, Liz has stalker-like qualities. lol, btw, i'd like to take the time and comment to Liz: Man, you are a vely vely big reviewer, I vote you reviewer of the year, almost every fic I read you reviewed it first! _ Btw, I hope your computer gets better, I know how it feels to get a virus, those things suck, I wonder who invented it?

Anyways, while i'm at it with the questions thingy, I'd like to get your guys opinion of this, I recently broke my ankle :: mutters darkness88 no baka :: and I was wondering if I should just stay home and get my teachers to email or fax my homework to me ;; hey, I know this has nothing to do with the fic but i'm despreate(sp? how do u spell that anyways?)lol, next time i'll keep my reviews on topic. ~Ja ne!
arcticflames chapter 13 . 3/5/2002
HEE HEE...sorry, I know I should have written a review yesterday but I forgot -.-;; Anyway, I really like your fanfic and it's quite nice as your first attempt . Hopefully your computer will be fixed soon and I'll love to hear from you ~
aznistic chapter 14 . 3/4/2002
hahaha... i was excited b/c I thought this was another chapter when I saw it .
liz chapter 14 . 3/4/2002
Hey! That was mean! *mutters* stalker like qualities..yeah right!... - TT anyways, I really thought this was another chapter but no it's an author notice..TT*cry* Hope your computer get better soon so u coulld write and update~!..please?..- ~write more~!TT I just got my expectations high for no reason*whine* *liz comes by and drags liz away* ;;- sorry. .. liz is a little whiny todday..hehe~! bye~! *liz, who's being dragged away yellls* and update fast...or right after computer gets better~!- thanx

I wrote a lot didn't I?...k I'll shut up now~!
Card Mistress chapter 14 . 3/4/2002
eh! That's sad *sniff* no more new chapters until a few more weeks *sniff* then I'll just read your old ones over and over and over again _
aznistic chapter 12 . 2/24/2002
o_0 i'd just like to say that I downloaded the songs in your Musical Madness chapter... and I'm hooked Ayumi Hamasaki's songs now...! wheeee! heheh, just thought I should let you know..._
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »