Reviews for AHHH! I've got to come up with a better title
liz chapter 1 . 2/22/2002
Hi~! I just wanted to encourage you more into writing this fic. Well, the best thing about this fic is the cuteness and funniness of all things. I hope the next chapter would be out really soon. this fic always cheers up my days whenever I read it~! I just love Mei~! How she can be that clueless and funny. Keep up the wonderful work~! By the way, I had to use my friends computer to write this review up~ they don't let u write reviews twice T T Also, just keep in mind I'll always be routing for this fic to be updated~! Bye~! for now~! Hope this review helps attract peoplle's attention~!
aznistic chapter 13 . 2/17/2002
(a.k.a. nAmelez) hmmm this chapter and story in general is so good! I HAD to review again. hehe... btw, good question, liz. Why ARE Ken and Kenshin lookalikes? Does it have to do with the plot and the whole changing fate, thingie? hmm...heheh well get chapter 13 up soon!D please? this fic and Mistake are the best ones at ! i am not joking! o
ardenz chapter 13 . 2/15/2002
awesome! they all got together! well, even if it was for one day. keep writing!
darkness88 chapter 13 . 2/14/2002
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THAT WAS SO SCHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! NEED MORE!WANT MORE!GOTTA HAVE MOREE! FASTER! PLEEZE!
liz chapter 13 . 2/14/2002
Ahhh.. I think I'm going to melt in sheer happiness. I do feel really sorry for Kenshin though. Even though he is the bad guy, can't you give him just one chance.. By the way, how are Ken and Kenshim look alikes?* in a TV pro like voice*Will that question ever be answered? Anywayz, Just awesome chapter.. This chapter is probably the cutest of all. I guesss the lllloooonnnnnggggg days wait was worth it*grin* Don't stop typing on the computer! I really really reallyreally can't wait to see more of this..ahhh I got to come up with a better title...? -;;;;;;;;;
SyaoranGirl chapter 13 . 2/14/2002
! YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDD YYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUKKKKIIIIIII ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDD !

!1

I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! HOW DO YOU WRITE SUCH GOOD STORIES? YOU'RE !1

YOU MUST WRITE NEXT CHAPTER SOON!

YOU MUST!
nAmelez chapter 13 . 2/13/2002
YAAAAAYYYYYYYYY! i finished reading! this has got to be one of my all time fav fics! it's so great! lol i love the part with Mei and Ken and Yuki and Dayu and Angee and Genjo... oh wait that was all of them. SO i guess i like every bit of it! keep writing more! it's soo good!
nAmelez chapter 9 . 2/12/2002
whew! i have not finished reading all of it yet _ nice break from math homework though, eh? lol it is GREAT SO FAR! I LOVE THIS fic and you have to keep writing!
figure it out louisa chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
hey eTh..uh...something aNgEL...sorry if i sound insulting but i'm not trying to be...anyway, i didn't realize that you still update your story. (HAH! i told you i would review your story someday!) i haven't even gotten very far into it...i'm only on like, the fifth chapter _;;;; i can't even remember...pathetic, ne? i really can't say much about your story just yet...but it definately cracks me up at times! _ i'll get to the other chapters during break next week (one week from BLS...thank you...) hehe...anwyay, great story and keep up the good, hard work. and take your time writing, 'cause i how much we all hate school...

bye _
SyaoranGirl chapter 13 . 2/6/2002
AHHHH! IT WAS A YUKxDAYU MOMENT! ARIGATO! I LOVE! CAN'T WAIT TILL THE CHAPTERS FINISHED! WAIIIIIII!
liz chapter 13 . 2/3/2002
ur korean? coolll! cause im too. Anyway, instead of Baby Vox, I like G O D's Kil (Paths, roads, whatever you calll them.). Very thoughtful song*hehe* and...FINALLY you updated! Yeah~! *glare suspiciously* Hope the next update will be mmuch(and I mean MUCH) faster! Happy writings!...?
liz chapter 11 . 1/31/2002
I'll be nice to rite something other than the quotes I wrote before.. Keep writing this great awesome story.. I just love how it's turning out.. Keep on writing and don't give up!...or else*glare* ;;
liz chapter 10 . 1/31/2002
Great ch... Oh forget it ..u know what i'm gonna write...at least the thought counts...right?;;
liz chapter 9 . 1/31/2002
Great chapter ! Write more~!.. What?... Im sorry but I'm reallly wordless right now.. hey! besides I'm reviewing!
liz chapter 8 . 1/31/2002
Great chapter ! Write more~!
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »