Reviews for AHHH! I've got to come up with a better title
liz chapter 7 . 1/31/2002
liz chapter 6 . 1/31/2002
liz chapter 5 . 1/31/2002
liz chapter 4 . 1/31/2002
liz chapter 3 . 1/31/2002
liz chapter 2 . 1/31/2002
liz chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
I waited eleven days for u to update and getting impatient(as always;;) I writing mmany review for all the other stories I didn't review. Hopefullly, it'll fuel up your writing brain(or energy) and you could update faster. Besides,, I think this story deserves all it can! Keep writing!
liz chapter 12 . 1/23/2002
You just gotta speed the updates up! I just finished the whole story(well, what you have up) and I need more of this wonderfully amazingly written piece. I reallly love your story so update faster and keep on writing!
SyaoranGirl chapter 12 . 1/22/2002
Wonderful! Suggio! Amazing! Suboshii! HAHNA! I LOVE! PLEASE CONTINUE

SOOOON! YOU HAVEEEE TO! I gave you some suggestions on

e-mail also... tee hee... *smiles* WRITE NEXT CHAPTER SOON! I'M DYIN' OVEA'

HERE!
Jai1 chapter 12 . 1/21/2002
I'm glad that you finally updated! Hurry, more please...
darkness88 chapter 12 . 1/21/2002
whoa! this is awesome! i gotta read more! please write more! onegai! i need more! _; i'll stop yelling now. btw, luv ur characters. i'm starting to think ken and kenshin are both the reincarnations of kazetarou, split into two, u know like clow reed in cardcaptor sakura? nevermind, keep up da good work! ~Ja ne.
The Excessively Loud Waterfowl chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
**MWFS ooos**

MWFS: This looks good. I want to finish reading it right now, but I gotta get off of the computer now. Expect another review from me later. By the way, thanks for reading and reviewing "An Egyptian Tale". I am MWFS(formerly known as Harmony Duk). Later!

;:Magnificant White Flying Swan:;
ardenz chapter 12 . 1/21/2002
hey, i'm the first to review ch 12, as usual, it was a great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens to the guys during the competitions. ]
SweetDoragon chapter 11 . 1/12/2002
Ahh. Good to see you continuing this. But this chapter was very confusing. What was happening with Yuki, Anjee and Mei? I don't get it.
Jai1 chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
I llooove this story! write more soon please! I hope Ken hurries up and tells Mei he loves her. *dreamily stares into the sky* o_O;; sorreesorree! continue more! faster! I command you! o;; sorree...
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »