Reviews for AHHH! I've got to come up with a better title
AngelEmotion chapter 11 . 12/30/2001
I know who the couples are.. I think... Of course we know the Genjo likes Anjee... And she probably likes him to... well..she said/thought it... and mei CANT like Dayu cause' they are siblings, so that means Dayu would probably likes Yuki... And Yuki wouldn't like Ken, they don't go together so Yuki has to like Dayu.. (Plus, they both like the same things... sometimes..) And the last couple leaves Mei and Ken, unless Mei ends up with Kenshin.. but she doesn't like Kenshin... and it seems kinda like she likes him. And he kinda seems like he likes her... yay! I hope those are the couples.. and.. onto the story, story review... I LOVE THIS STORY! ::Adds to favorites:: If this was a real anime, I would seriously buy every video/manga or whatever... I LOVE! You are soooooooo good! i can't wait till your next chapter! please write soon!
ardenz chapter 11 . 12/29/2001
another great chapter, can't wait for the next one ]
SyaoranGirl chapter 11 . 12/28/2001
::Sighs happily:: ::eyes open wide:: NO MORE CHAPTERS TO READ! ::Faints:: Please write more! I'm obsessed! ::Goes off into day dreaming state:: I like Yuki the best. Do Yuki and Dayu end up together? I hope so... They look so cute together! ::Giggles Happily:: Ehem... Sorry.. You have to continue sooon! please! and if you wouldn't mind, would you e-mail me when you do? This story is on my favorites list! Uh huh uh huh... its sooooooooooooooooooooo good! And if you write more, make more romantic parts! he he... I love that type of stuff! I want romantic stuff! ehem.. sorry, was going a little bit crazy there... basically... I LOVE THIS FANFICTION/ANIME! *smiles and giggles*
SweetDoragon chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
_ Are you trying to KILL ME? WRITE MORE NOW! *pounds fist; breaks table* Oops, he he. Well, write more!
Tara11 chapter 10 . 12/12/2001
hi you dont have to wait long! the next chapter is out like you wished

ps keep up the good work the story looks great
Observer chapter 10 . 12/6/2001
WOW! _ I finally got to reading this. PLEASE CONTINUE! SOOOO GOOOOD! Make a heck of a good movie.
ardenz chapter 10 . 12/2/2001
this is the second time i'm reviewing this... this totally rocks, one of best i've read
Jo13 chapter 1 . 11/25/2001
o_0 *hehe* Cool! I can't wait to read ALL 10 chapters! : ( I jst have no time rite now! *sniff* ahhhhh!
ardenz chapter 9 . 11/9/2001
totally cool story
Iden's Garden chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
grr...are you TRYING to make me mad! WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER! LOOK AT ME! I'M REREADING again! ARGH!
Gem chapter 9 . 10/5/2001
A job well-done with ch.9! Can't wait til the next chapter! This is the best fan fic i have ever *read*! U r the best fan fic writer! u did such an amazing job with the characters! I think this fan fic should be published in a book! Great Work!
Iden's Garden chapter 9 . 10/2/2001
hee ehee! vacation was fun! heheee...and anjee won almost all the prizes! HA HA HA! I LOOOOOOVE THIS STORY! - sorrie, i'm extremely hyper...today...
Rosalyn The Hero chapter 8 . 9/30/2001
That was a good chapter. Can't wait to find out who Kaze is. My name is 'gatomon' not 'Gatoman' (I guess you don't watch Digimon), that's okay. I don't mind _ It'll take a while to do the pics because I'm not that good at drawing and I forgot what everyone looks like.
Iden's Garden chapter 8 . 9/24/2001
GRRR...*glares malevolently* LOOK AT THIS! YOU'VE REDUCED ME TO REREADING YOUR STORY! I WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW!
Starlight star chapter 8 . 9/8/2001