Reviews for AHHH! I've got to come up with a better title
swtazngrlie chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
hey, cool fic. sooo... funny! aren't you glad i finally reviewed your fic? well, u better finish it quick, okay? lols... ttyl!

swtazngrlie
Iden's Garden chapter 7 . 8/24/2001
ooooooh...wha'ts gonna happen! this story is getting SOOO good! - i hope you update REALLY soon...thank God that is FINALLY working...sniffle...i was going through depression...you know...story deprivation and all...O_o...i'll shut up now...
Starlight star chapter 4 . 7/23/2001
i can't beleive u leave people hanging like that, I wanted know what was he gonna do.
Iden's Garden chapter 4 . 7/22/2001
hehe...what's dayu's bright idea? and aww...i wanted anjee and genjou together...hehe...42 failed attempts...well...must be marvelous to have that kind of stamina..._
Rosalyn The Hero chapter 4 . 7/22/2001
I'm going to stop reviewing EVERY chapter now, but I just wanted to tell you that when the art book I ordered comes I'll try to draw some pictures for this. Okay?
Iden's Garden chapter 3 . 7/15/2001
OOH! SWORD FIGHT! YAY! I LOOOOOVE SWORD FIGHTS! HEE HEE HEE! THIS IS GETTING REALLY GOOD! MORE SOONq! NOW! NOW I TELL YOU!
Rosalyn The Hero chapter 3 . 7/15/2001
Wow! You wrote the new chapter quick! I still love this story! Come out with the next part soon. Okay?
Rosalyn The Hero chapter 2 . 7/13/2001
Very good! Can wait for the next chapter!
Iden's Garden chapter 2 . 7/10/2001
hee hee! This is really cool! I hope you post the next chapter really soon!
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15