Reviews for AHHH! I've got to come up with a better title
Ashieyu chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
I love that you've taken an overused cliche and made it interesting. I feel so sorry for Mei... But I like Kenshin more than Ken. Kenshin is so... dark and twisted. Ken is just mean. xD
MysticalStormz chapter 25 . 7/22/2003
Hey!

It's been a long time since i reviewied but i've still been following this story and i still love it as much as the first time i came here and found it! it's so good, too bad it's ending:( Are you gonna do any other stories?

yur #1 fan

~ms~
liz chapter 25 . 7/16/2003
i'm very very in a buubbly happy mood~ cause

1-YOU UPDATED~!FINALLY~!- GO LOUISA CHAN~!-(do u mind if i use your real name cause pen name sort of feels weird to be called and to call;; hope u don't mind~)

2- yay~ my compie is fixed and i could finally review again!-

3- *drool* kenshin sound much hotter than ever, destroying cities every step(which is a bad thing but that's not the point;;)

4- *gigglegiggle* *nods* yup~ swirlyeyedness is ultra KAWAIINESS~! ESPECIALLY for none other than..*drum roll* KENSHIN FROM RUROUNI KENSHIN!*faints*

*revived and up again*

:) neway, ooh new characters~

*suspicious eyes to auria* i hope she doesn't become a kaori wanna be! or a kaori that goes after instead of ken, goes after kenshin person wanna be! i definitely won't forgive that! *waves kenshin/mei 4ever banner*

neway,*GASP* TT u forgot me? ME?

*faints*

*revived again*

j/k- hehehehe ~

gosh i'm too hyper.. need to get this hyperness down.. by...

going to get more sugar! mwhahahahahaha!

well, chao~ and luv u *huggles* hope to see next updatie son~

*voice diminishes as liz runs to kitchen for sugar*
KaikaNozomi chapter 25 . 7/9/2003
Ah! I forgot to mention, have you noticed, I haven't had as much of "!" these things? It's cause everytime I do it in a row, only one shows up! Same with if I'm writing " l" or something, but if I put it together, it will say "cooL" without the extra "o's."

Thought I'd point that out.

Yay! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! And updat ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Ahh~So AH will be over soon?

:( aw...

But this was still a good chapter, Elain though, that sounds familiar. Maybe I am mixing it with another story... Hmm... i dunno'~!

AHH! forgive me, *pushes out Sanosuke* pet pet pet! Dun' be mad~! Gargargar, I have Dark-y right now anyways, I feel so special. And my first 3-d guy! *Hallelujia* It's the FIRST time, I think!

Hm~I'm your genki review. -_-

Genki xoxoxo haha, Genki Rin, I love to be Genki. It's "Genki Genki Genki Genki Genki" because I am just oh so energetic. Like now...hahahahahahha... aha... okay.

I have to go, I'm goin' PAINTIN', woho! But you'll have to tell on aim when you update the second part, cause' I'll -er-probably forget to check.

Shalalalalalalalalalalalla~*skips off*
Gwennavierre1 chapter 8 . 4/30/2003
XDXD I loved this chapter! It was soo funny! OMG! Hahahahaha!
Gwennavierre1 chapter 7 . 4/29/2003
Aww! Poor Mei! ;_; I hate nightmares. I thought this was a great chapter! Although I have four words: when it's/if it's finished, PUBLISH IT! I WILL DEFINATELY BUY A COPY!
Gwennavierre1 chapter 6 . 4/29/2003
OH I hate that Kenshin!
ardenz chapter 24 . 4/29/2003
u sure took your time to update. i think u hold the record for the taking the longest to update among the 5 of us.

anyway, cool chapter but there wasn't enough of kenshin!

yeah, i'm not too hot on the gangasta type either, i prefer rebels.

i'm guessing your next update will be in 4 months time... prove me wrong. heh.
Kitto chapter 24 . 4/27/2003
YOU UPDATED!

*hugs*

i really don't that it's a filler chapter cause IT'S A CHAPTER!

i hope you update a liitle sooner, not like tomorrow or anything just not, in like 3 months
liz chapter 24 . 4/27/2003
YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYA~! you FINALLY UPDATED~! *HOORAY~!* *choir of 'Halleilughia' plays inn the background* (did i spell hallelujah rite?) - - ;;

actually i think my mind changed again .. cause after *snif* that scene of kenshin*snif* suffering so hard from alcohol.. WAH~! u just can't help but pity him... TT and NO~! kenshin from rurounni kenshin is cute as he is(no sano involved!) -:P.. ~! i mean isn't the swirly eyedness absolutely adorable? ~ WAH~!

me am working on my stories too~ sigh mme so lazy.. neway good chappie~
aznchick chapter 24 . 4/27/2003
OMMG your chapter was SO FUNNY _ very amusing :D YOU HADN'T UPDATED IN FOUR MONTHS T_T. :D good thing you did now...update again within a two-month time period _ haha plz? :D :D :D :D

Kenshin Mei is still the best couple in my mind _ they're so cute! :D! who CARES if he works for the enemy! / *pounds table* he's being brainwashed into it anyway! _ and he's so darned CUTE! he was reading that 101 Ways to ...um, woo the girl of your dreams? or something? haha in one of the other chapters 0 that was so funny..

ANYWAY ~ if you ever get the chance, dl Take - Baby Baby and the guy with the cutest eyes and the most awesome voice is Seung Hee XD! (ignore Kim Do Wan - he looks like he's trying to copy Min Woo or something in the Baby Baby MV) so yeah, Take is my new favorite :D (they rank up there with Shinhwa and Click-B _) i dled their whole album and it's GOOD O_O you can TRY to dl Baby Baby at (the BEST place for K-pop (seriously!)guarunteed 0)

so anyway Tsukasa is really funny...but O_o is she like...breaking all their bones by hugging them! eeks! and Poor Dayu! AW Men started kissing him! EK!

hahah ] he's so cute tho! but Kenshin is cooler! xD

~ Sar
Gwennavierre1 chapter 5 . 4/27/2003
Woah! That's a shock! I thought that Dayu was going to be the gaurdian! BTW, I love the way you write! ~_
aznistic chapter 24 . 4/27/2003
yaay! poor Ken and Mei! Will the two ever stop fighting? (I wonder how long it will take you to come up with the next chapter P)

ahh! Dayu's past! It's so horrific! lolol and hm Tsukasa kinda reminds me of someone... *cough cough* _ could it be louisa-in-story-form? Hahaha I can see that... you chasing everyone in an entire town _

and sheesh, Shou has no gratitude, does he? They help him and heal him, and he leaves grumbling about how crazy they are. hrmph!

hope you come out with the next chapter soon *prods lousia* or else I'll bug you about it!

And I hope you like your matches! hehehehe *lights BLS on fire* burn BLS burn!
Gwennavierre1 chapter 4 . 4/27/2003
Yay! They are all safe and together! _ Tee-hee, I hope something really really bad happens to that jerk Kenshin! I do like Ken and Dayu, though. They're cool! _
Gwennavierre1 chapter 3 . 4/27/2003
XD! OMG This chapter was hilarious! The whore thing with poor Anjee was so funny. XD
219 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »