Reviews for AHHH! I've got to come up with a better title
Gwennavierre1 chapter 2 . 4/27/2003
Very funny! Mei reminds me allot of Mint from DewPrism. She's so violent! But they all are, she's just the most. _
Gwennavierre1 chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
OH! This looks so cool! _ Heh, I like the girls. They're funny!
KaikaNozomi chapter 24 . 4/26/2003
AH HAH! YOU UPDATED! OVER SPRING BREAK! I KNEW IT!

I'm physic! WOHO...!

*coughs* Anyways, onto the actual review... AH! WTF? How come I didn't review last chapter? THIS CANNOT BE! NO WAY NO WAY! I READ THAT CHAPTER!

*sulks* How pitful... I feel awful for not reviewing... :'( Sowwy...

Anyways, response to your "poll" question last time... My fav. couple is, of course... YUKI AND DAYU! *pops confetti* I love dem' to death. *waves flag around* Yuki and Dayu Forever! WOT WOT!

And for reviewing this chapter. I LOVE TSUKAKI! HAHAHAHAHHAHA! "My QT radar" lol! I love that part! It reminds me of you and me when we lookin' for anime guys... *pets Sanosuke* Today is not an odd day... I'm so sad... :( uhh, anyways... Kenshin... Evil... I DUN' WANT HIM TO BE KEN! IT MUST BE KEN AND MEI! KenshinEvil

Ken(although usually an ass)GOOD

Yeah... so... I'm done... :D! (have to add my ! in here too.)

DUn' forget to update so~on!
Midnights Sorrow chapter 23 . 3/2/2003
Er. Wa. I wanted more, *sniff sniff* You know what I am loving every minute of this story. It is really great. I want Kenshin/Mei. Kenshins more bold and goes for what he wants. *giggle* Please continue, it's been so long since you last updated!
Midnights Sorrow chapter 21 . 3/2/2003
I want to cry right about now. God the girls forgave the guys way to easily! They shouldn't have been fooled so easily. That sickens me, but on another note I love this story. It has alot of Humour and I agree with what you said we are sadistic. Please continue, and I am off to read the rest of the chapters. Later!
Varina chapter 23 . 2/23/2003
WOW!that was the awesomest of all awesomeness! i think you should make Genjo a little less peverted, but hey! its your story!

*~*Varina*~*
liz chapter 23 . 2/22/2003
snif.. this .. snif.. story.. needs .. snif.. and update~!_ snif - - ;; ack~1 i got this bad cold..TT.. neway, update~ plse~ it's been two months already and i'm actually surprised i'm not dead by now.. but i'll soon be if you don't update~ snif. * cry* i want to see dayu's crazy sister and see who;s the craziest character in this ficcie~;; does that even make sense?

and although i'm turning into a hypocrite for saying so.. update~!-;;..

gosh.. and i didn't update hopes of love for two months.;; but that's not the point~! ;;

sry.;; just felt like writing this.. i hope school isn't bothering u much with schoolworks~- - ;; i hate those.. neway, can't wait for chapter 24~!
Spongebobbi chapter 23 . 1/10/2003
hey moo, like the new name? I just remember julz called me that once. Anyways, great chapter, loved how u splitted up ken n kenshi and finally reviewed why. is hikari and genjo's uncle going to get together? that will be so disgusting! genjo reminds me of alec d'urbeville so much, only he's a even more obsessed freak than genjo is and he wouldn't dare take advantage of a girl in her sleep... would he? no wonder why you like alec! ahhh! sat freakin suxz! must study stupid verbal now and go over my math... both suxz so much...
MuseErato chapter 23 . 1/1/2003
ive always liked kenshin more...the cute evil enemy. haha. its sorta embarrassing to say, but i still get confused by all the names. there's like 10 dif names for the same person. aiya...haha. ne ways happy new yr.
MysticalStormz chapter 23 . 12/31/2002
Coolies! great chappie! it was worth the wait to read it. I never expected that little twist with Ken and Kenshin, man now i don't know who to cheer fopr since both of them are like halves of the same guy! lol! anyway i love it, love it, love it! and i cannot wait until your next chappie comes out. Keep posting!

p.s( me fav couples are: Ken(shin)/mei and Gengo/angee. Gengo is funny!

~ms~
MysticalStormz chapter 22 . 12/31/2002
Cool! you took forever to update! anyway cool chapter and i'll have to come back lwater to read the next one. Until then...adios!

~ms~
Abby chapter 23 . 12/31/2002
hey this is really good pls write more chapters soon :)

thanks

oh i thought you might like a Suggestion for a title how about 'At the turn of time'

lotsa lovin Abby _
Rhetorics chapter 2 . 12/30/2002
0_0 wow... I knew this story was gonna be good, but not THAT good. Lol, at first, it started out as a rayearth-type of story (btw, I hated Rayearth) but it's actually turning out A LOT better than I thought it would be.

I love your characters. The three girls, Mei, Anjgee, and Yuki, they all seem to have a relaly good freidship. *gets strange ideas* it seems that Mei and Yuki have found each other, but maybe Anjee wont' find them, and somehow, she'll have to turn on her friends... ok the whole FY thing's gonna happen all over again.

Also, the male characters, Dayu and Ken (Is it dai-oo or dei-oo?). THey seem to be nice people. I wonder if Mei or Yuki'll get with any of them o_0. Well, can't wait to read the next chapter. Ur story has A LOT of potential... obviously, looking at ur reviews, u probably know that already...
liz chapter 23 . 12/30/2002
ken and kenshin is one person...*looks distressed* then who's side do i take?*whinne* it's so unfair how both have bad and good qualities mixed in A lot..TT.. now i can't choose who's side to route for mei ... cause they can't become ONE person until like the next reincarnation...( and i personally can't wait that long! note: i'll be dead by then.. i mean 500 years..- - ;;)

and normally if you hadd taken out that ken suddenly being nice to her and stuff, i would have definately gone for kenshin~! WAH~! but ken seems nicer(just a tiny bit little!)... damn that little part about ken feeling things for meiTT... it's gettinng me all mixed up now.. whine..

sigh.. all i do is whine these ddays ne?- - ;;

- neway, interesting twist- /- - ;;

also, for the story.. wow.. all of them seems really good... can't decide;; uh..looks again and sits there deciding for the next thirty minutes.. meanwhile the comp.. z Z Z...- - ;;

i pick and route for the story "So you're in love with my younger sister, huh?"

sounds very interesting-(reminds me of the coupling k/m in this story-)

also for the poll question- - ;; yea.. ask me now when you just mixed up my opinions on the couple thingie.. sniff.. can't you just make ken and kenshin one again so i have an easier time;; if you do that, my most FAVORITE couple EVER wouldd be OF COURSE MEI / the blonde guy( namedd.. whatever name you choose... ken or kenshin if they do become one..?:;) but if you don't.. well, i guess i'm stuck in the KEN/MEI/KENSHIN department;;

well, can't wait for more update! *huggles* now update!~-;;
aznistic chapter 23 . 12/30/2002
Maybe you should wake up a little earlier P and then I could catch you online! hehe and I'm talkin to u now anywayz _. Glad you kept true to your word and UPDATED! YAYY! best presents ever! _

This was a funny/good/awesome/cool chapter as usual! Hope Mei gets her memory back! Hope she will forgive Ken! Hope that Ken/Kenshin thing get's solved! Cuz I mean... since there have been so many changes, the fate/destiny is SURE to change, right?/? right?

_ update soon?