Reviews for AHHH! I've got to come up with a better title
Rhetorics chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Hello. U probably know steph (aznistic) from . WEll yea, I'm her friend, the one that uses Ariel font. I was in a bad mood because... omg... ok we won't go there, but yea, she said ur fic would cheer me up. It's really good actually, I was just planning on reading the first chapter to make steph happy, but this chapter kinda makes me wanna read on. She gave me all these spoilers tho -_-. Nevertheless, I can tell it's gonna be a really good story. Ahh btw, nice themesong.
ardenz chapter 23 . 12/30/2002
nah, i still prefer kenshin. ken is ok i guess but bad boys rock! my fav couple is kenshin/mei... er, or is that kaze/tenshi?

"Ken received most of the hatred for Mei and the destiny of being a guardian. Kenshin was to be all that is evil. But he received most of the love for Mei and continued the fate of being a follower of the Shinomei.'" i really like this part! it is somewhat similar to CCS but i think this is way cooler. heh.

waiting for your next update!
aznchick chapter 23 . 12/29/2002
OMG _ I"M STILL ROOTING FOR KENSHIN! *victory sign* KENSHIN AND MEI FOREVVVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR :D! _ ahhhh seeeee i think they belong together more than Ken and Mei because Kenshin DOES love Mei more! P Ken needs to prove himself / before i ever start to *think* about liking him again! i still haven't forgotten that he told Mei he hated her! P! ARGH he was SO MEAN WHEN HE SAID THAT!

_ aznchick
Kitto chapter 22 . 12/29/2002
YAY U UPDATED!*hugs* i thought u had abandened(sp is soooooooo off right there) this littel fic. ... BUT U DIDN'T ! AND I'M SOOOOO GLAD! ok, i better get to the reveiw, not my ranting. ok, it was a great a ch, there some confusing parts but that might just be me since i just got up. anyhoo! i luved this chapter (like all the others) and i can't wait for u to update!
MuseErato chapter 22 . 12/27/2002
ken is just assholing out of control here...haha and im beginning to think that he and kenshin are one and the same person...just a tad slow here. haha. update soon. please put mei and ken(shin) together
aznistic chapter 22 . 12/26/2002
sing dahn fai lok :)

remember to update by saturday louisa! saturday or sunday! don't forget!/ (great chapter, I think I already babbled to you what parts I LOVE and what parts I like _)
ardenz chapter 22 . 12/25/2002
this is pleasant surprise, u updated!

i'm not too sure about the ken/kenshin thing though and i hope u finish ch 23 fast cause i'm dying to know what happens! arrgghhh. but somehow, i like the kenshin half more than ken. ken can be so mean at times.

later~
unkown chapter 22 . 12/24/2002
finally updated i see...but this chapter is rather good but i hope the next chapter will come out sooner
liz chapter 22 . 12/24/2002
*looks aroung frantically* huh? HUH? who guessed the whole ken/kenshin thingie?TT i don't have a clue to their relationship..TT *shadow cover's liz's eyes and she starts to shake* *glare* you BETTA UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER FAST! *look very very weak* i been tortured so much about this ken/kenshin question!TT *cries*

*stop crying*

neway, YEA~! YOU FINNALLY UPDATED~!- THIS IS THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVE PRESENT EVER~!-( - - ;; is there such a thing?)

and wow~ *looks and readd over the chapter* *face goes blank* i still don't get all this mei thing;; i do know selene mei .. that's bout it;; clueless as always ne?;; neway, even though this isn't an original, i LUV how you put all of this together~ it's the best~!- ooh.. finally ken got some of his sense back.. finally admitting mei's beautiful~! YEA~!*victory sign*- and kenshin*drools*can't help but fall for his evil coolness-;;

sigh.. a few more days til next chapp.. that wouldn't hurt that much.. besides, it's the holidays~!- * liz is in a very very holiday mood*;;

neway, "MERRY CHRISTMAS! HAPPY HANUKAH! AND HAPPY KWANZA TOO! FELIZ NAVIDAD! JOYEUX NOEL! SING DANH FAI LOK! [Chinese?] " to you too~!- and i DID NOT copy.. i used quotes- grin..

it's like the middle of the night here;; - - .. everything looks so swirly - - ;;... * ok.. ignore liz: she's "hallucinating" - lol;; heh...- - ;;*

*yawn* neway, loved this chapter and hope to hear from you more~!_ *GIVES A BIG GOOD NITE HUGGLES*
aznchick chapter 22 . 12/24/2002
Sing danh Fai lok! D yeahhhhh! _ merry christmas to you too! D

I"M SO HAPPY YOU UPDATED! _ UNBELIEVEABLY YOU HAVE NO EARTHLY IDEA! i was sitting there clicking teh "refresh" button over and over and over again and then i was like...

_ ...

O_O

!_!

ARRGHH! AN UPDATE! FOR "AHH!" OMG OMG OMG OMG OGMOMGOMGOMGOMGM *panic attack* *immediately IMs louisa with a few rants* KENNNNN AND KENSHINNNNN AND MEI-NOW-SELENE! UPDATE SOON! OMG! ARGGHHH-nESS!

_ aznchick
Abby chapter 21 . 12/14/2002
i love this its sooo good i'm sorry i couldnt review before but i couldnt tear my self away from da story :)
darkness88 chapter 21 . 12/5/2002
oi o-O it's not my fault I'm violent T_T Kaori is just really really annoying. oh yea, thanks for killing her XD I'm greatly satisfied with this, muahahhahah! On the other hand, Ken is being a bum _ wait, Ken's always being a bum...okay _ Poor Mei T_T I'm surprised she didn't hit him back o-O I would've hit him back *frowns* he...SLAPPED her! This is really depressing, I love it nonetheless XD Keep writing! I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
aznchick chapter 21 . 11/30/2002
WELL I"M RANTING TO YOU ON AIM SO I MIGHT AS WELL RANT HERE TO AND THIS TIME IT"S GOING TO BE A LOOOOOOOONNNNNNGGG ONE AND I"LL KEEP HAUNTING UR FIC UNTIL YOU DOOOO UPDATE! *cries(literally* GAHHH I KENNNNN HE"S THE WORST STUPID MEANIE WHATTHEFREAK DOES HE THINK HE'S DOING SLAPPING MEI LYKE THAT THE DAMN LOSER GUYS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO HIT GURLS NOPE YOU WILL NOT FIND THAT IN THE "101 ways to woo the gurl of ur dreams" BOOK! GAHHH. YOU JUST WON"T.

AND ALSO KENSHIN! JEEEEZZZ U DUN WOO A GURL BY REFUSING TO HELP HER EITHER! GAHH! I SAY YOU GET A CLASS IN MANNERS AND "How to Woo a GURL" AND THEN MEI CAN GO OVER TO KENSHIN AND THEN KEN CAN JUST GO AWAY AND GET KICKED OUT FOREVER EVEN IF HE EVER DOES START LYKING MEI *if ever* MEI CAN JUST BREAK HIS DAMN LITTLE HEART INTO TINY LITTLE SHARDS FOREVER! AND GAH I"M SO GLAD KAORI IS GONE (hope he used that pitchfork i let him borrow D)

AND I"M STILL NOT FRIGGIN DONE. I HAVE MUCH MORE RANT LEFT INSIDE. EVERY TIME I READ THOSE LAST FEW SENTENCES I GET LIVID ALL OVER AGAIN! WHICH BRINGS ME BACK TO DA POINT THAT KEN BELONGS FAR FAR AWAY (trying not to use explicatives here since u said he'll get better in da later chapters but i think i still might not forgive him ;;;). AND MEI. POOR MEI! OMG. SHE"S GOING TO THE MOON KEN. THE MOON. JUST BECAUSE OF WHAT YOUUUU DID TO HER! WHATTHEFREAK YOU CAN STILL LIKE KAORI - a dead whore - WHEN MEI IS SOOO MUCH BETTER AND ALIVE? HE FRIGGIN SLAMMED MEI INTO THE FRIGGIN WALL AND OPENED UP HER FRIGGIN CHEST WOUND AGAIN! if she DIES it'll be all HIS FAULT! *scowls* THAT LOSER IS GONNA REGRET THE DAY HE EVER LAID EYES ON KAORI WHEN MEI GETS FINISHEd WITH...WITH WHATEVER! ! I HOPE EVEYRONE GETS MAD AT KEN OR SOMETHING! I HOPE YUKI AND ANJEE STOP TALKING TO HIM! I WOULD BE SO DAMN FURIOUS IF I WAS ANJEE OR YUKI! GAH.

AND ANOTHER THING WITH YUKI AND DAYU! SHE FORGAVE HIM SO EASILY! ..well i guess cuz they really were in love *grumbles* BUT STILLL. Anjee and Genjo are da coolest XD.

BUT BACK TO MY RANT - MEI FINALLY ADMITTED HER FEELINGS FOR KEN AND HE JUST FRIGGIN BEAT HER LIKE A GODDAMNED WIFE-ABUSER! /! I NEED A NEW PITCHFORK NOW. GOD. GAH. AHHH!

please PLEASE PWEEZE UPdate SOON.! i'm bout to cry and throw a fit and go krazeee over here!
aznchick chapter 20 . 11/30/2002
!

!NOOOOOOOOOOO! ONLY ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT AND IT BETTA BE AS LONG AS THIS ONE WAS! GAHHHHHHH! SO. GOOD. MUST. HAVE. ...

*cries* DAMN THAT KAORI -uh..[insert explicate curse word here]-PERSON! *outraged* THAT [beeeeeeppppp]OF A GURL! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HAAATTTEEE HER. no I LOOOAATTTTTTTTTTTTHHHEEE HERRR!

*begins to sharpen pitchfork*
aznchick chapter 19 . 11/30/2002
I"M ABOUT TO CRY OR SOMETHING BECAUSE THAT GODDAMNED TRIPLE CHEATING WHORE OF A GIRL NAMED KAORI HASN"T YET BEEN KICKED OUT OF THE GOSHDARN HOUSE AND EVEN THO KENSHIN IS SUPPOSED TO BE EVIL I LYKE HIM A 100 TIMES INFINITY BETTER THAN *KEN*!

IASFSADHFKHSAFKJHASFD:AKLADJ:IJFA:. GAHHH. I STILL HAVE MORE RANT LEFT IN ME BUT I WANT TO READ MORE/! ...after i kick that whore outta da house!

*grabs a pitchfork and heads to Kaori*
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »