Reviews for AHHH! I've got to come up with a better title
aznchick chapter 18 . 11/30/2002
GAHAHAHAHAHHAHA...lol sorry i thought that was da FUNNIEST WAY you coulda caught me up on da story and good thing too cuz i needed it -_- well i'm off to read da next chap! XD. hehehehe! _
aznchick chapter 17 . 10/27/2002
OMG GENJO and ANJEE are SO CUTE. i think they're my favorite couple...maybe. wait. idk.

"If we are destined to die in this battle with the Shinomei, then I want us to die together. I won't let you go."

Anjee grimaced. "We won't die YET! Now let go! Don't make me make you!"

"NO!" Genjo held onto Anjee tighter. "I won't. I want to spend every minute of my life here with you."

THAT WAS JUST TEH CUTEST/SWEETEST! _

omg. HER HAIR IS NOT AN UGLY SHADE OF RED. UGH.

...;_; ok, ok. uh. oddly enuf...*bursts into tears* THIS WAS REALALY SAD! *wailing* Mizuki and Takuya...:(!

*glares at Kaori* stay away. stay far far away.
MysticalStormz chapter 21 . 9/18/2002
hey! cooooool chapter! oh no mei's gone to the mooon! will she come back? and what is Ken's problem sheesh! slapping her like that. I hope he learns his lesson soon...anyway loved the chapter and hope your schoolwork vanishes so you can update!

laterz!
Bobbi with an i chapter 21 . 9/13/2002
another great chapter... how i envy you on this one thing. yes, i admire your good and humorous writing, my works are nothing compared to yours, yes, i admit it (and i know you are going to use this against me because your "evil".) hehe... aww... kind of hate how you killed off kaori. i kind of liked her 'cause she's so manipulative. ya, i'm proabably the only person that likes her. haha... oh yeah, and Fin.K.L's "eternity" is not just "okay", it's such a beautiful song!
solideroficeasuka chapter 21 . 9/13/2002
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!::SOBS::AAAHHHHHHHHHH!

YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT THERE!

THAT WAS SO NOT COOL!

WHAT'S KEN'S REACTION?ISN'T HE A BASTARD?

YOU HAVE TO COME BACK AND RIGHT MORE!

::SNIFF SNIFF::

...

WHERE'S MEI GOING?

UPDATE REAL SOON,K!COS THAT WAS SO NOT FAIR!U CANT LEAVE US HANGIN LIKE THAT!I LOVE MEI AND KEN!

JA!

_~

XXOO
MuseErato chapter 21 . 9/9/2002
yes, you got rid of the bitch. thank you.

um...i still dont know who you are and we go to the same school. hope to see you soon.
liz chapter 21 . 9/9/2002
I know what's that move from Dayu's anime video was~!- it's from escaflowne ... right?;; i just love that anime~! and also the pillar of light too-... hehe, glad to hear you like reading my LONG~ reviews... and well.. surprise.. yes i wrote hopes of love. and of course~! I'll be honored to let you have Dareu for your harem-...

also to the moon? what's mei going to do there? and she still has injuries to tend to!

sigh anyway, i'm really glad i saw this update.. school is becoming more harder than i thought and i have a lot of homework.. and it's only been the third day~!*whine* this story is the best... and yup.. i agree .. it WAS freaky how kenshin and ken said the same thing at the same time... are they related?

and *cry* ken was SOOO mean to mei! andd kenshin is too unpredictable(which is really cool by the way...) and he could be all lovey one time and the other he could be his really cold self-

sigh... i wish school would disappearTT i have to wait til a long time til next update ... oh well. i'll guess i'll just have to be happy from this update now... but i'm sooo impatient~!
laila chapter 21 . 9/8/2002
woah woah woah!...the action, the kick-ass fighting, romance triangles are moving along nicely..mroe roman! your category is romance/fantasy so i'll be expecting see more of tha t! hee ehee..great work anyway!.some of this seems like parody and humour to me but i like your style of writing.. very anime-reminscent..
KaikaNozomi chapter 21 . 9/8/2002
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! *and once again, the "!" start pouring in* IT ENDED HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY! Well, sort of, I mean, of course Ken's being a ass-who-*cough* um, pardon for that... AHHAHAHAHAHHA! KAORI'S DEAAAAAAAAAD, SHE'S DEEEEEEEEEAD! Serves her right, that $)* (# little * (&# with a mind of a *(&*( #&$ #$, and her mother! (*&#$(*#&(*$&*(#&$(&#($*&(# to her! THERE WE GO! and I can't BELIEVE that she likes Dayu! nooooooooooooooo! YUKI AND DAYU MUST LIVE TOGETHER!FOREVER!1

Oh yeah, on . they added another translation!
ardenz chapter 21 . 9/8/2002
nice... erm, theme song. yup, me likes kenshinmei but ken and kenshin are the same right? so that means i like kenmei too.

kaori death was... kinda mild, i thought she'd leave with more dramatic flair, like the other girls beating the crap outta her or something. heh.
aznistic chapter 21 . 9/8/2002
whadoya mean YOU WON'T HAVE A CHAPTER OUT IN A WHILE? KEN IS SUCH A RETARDED FREAKIN A1! #$!# ($*dkzjv lkdsjfasDJFAPOEIUROQWER,DASF!

aghlaksd!

gah!

GAAAAH! O_O

&#($_(#$!

I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!

and kenshin! whatever happened to him? WHY DID HE GIVE MEI THE COLD SHOULDER? KENSHIN SHOULD TEACH KEN A LESSON! YEAH! YEAH! GRRRRRRR Ken is soo meeeaaannn... *sobs* I will continue to hound you and make you write the next chapter ASAP ONLINE! D

The last chapter was still my fav... but this is my second fav! Poor Genjo! aww...! POOR MEI! GOOD FOR YOU! RUN AWAY TO THE MOON AND NEVER COME BACK! NEVER EVER EVER AND CURSE KEN!
werarera chapter 21 . 9/8/2002
when are you going to update? i cant wait! i know it is hard with school stuff and all but please do try!
werarera chapter 20 . 9/7/2002
yep i'm back!THIS CHAPTER IS SOOOOOO GOOD! so it makes up for the long wait _! I'm back and i apologise for the short chapter but the new one i have updated will be longer i hope! awww i hate kaori! Your right who would need gold to protect them? gold is used only for lousy decoration! we dont need her!* sorry got carried away there* anyway next chapter please!
Bobbi with an i chapter 19 . 9/6/2002
hey lozzy! yes, i called you lozzy, got a problem with that? HAHAHA! i'm so evil, i know... hey, great chapter, i can't believe you didn't tell me you written another chapter! i'm so piss! BTW, I've known you for 13 years, NOT 10! I can't believe you forgot how long you've known your best friend! *sobs* j/k, and Bobbi (with an i) is a girl's name, Julz named me that, remember? Oh ya... I kind of like that whole kaori being a slut and all, it builts her character, oh, and how come Hikari was not mentioned in chap. 19?
george w. bush chapter 20 . 9/4/2002
george bush likes your story, but george bush wants you to loose the kaori bitch.
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »