Reviews for Monday Evening
soulofblackcrow chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
..you did a good job in letting your feelings out. Death...it happens all the time...I've seen too much of it. I hope things go well for you. Its a memory that you will never forget. I wish i could say more, but i don't want to give advise to someone that probably doesn't want to hear it. Well take care of yourself.
Eastwind chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
Beautiful. Sad. Terrible. Scary. Often the four don't go well together. You must feel awful...I can understand. I know the feeling that you need to get out the thoughts in your brain, what's happening, the suffering...poetry is a good way of doing this. A beautiful poem. So tormented...
Kaeldra chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
My god, I'm so sorry. No one deserves to have that happen to them. I hope this has helped you find peace with yourself, if not, good luck.
The Wandering Blue Andalite chapter 1 . 12/15/2001
*Grasp* All true? I am SO sorry for you!

I mean wow,that was a great poem. Sometimes I have to write things down too or else I'll go crazy thinking about it. I hope you will never have to see anything like that again,and hope you feel better. Once again,great poem!
Ztarlight chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
Oh, my God... ::exhales:: Damn. I'm sorry you had to go through that. The neighbors fight and scream a lot over here, but... maybe I should be glad when I can hear the bass pumping from the other side of the wall...
89167 chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
Very creepy.
Peacemaker Aqua chapter 1 . 11/3/2001
Oh my God..what happened to her? I didn't somehow get all of this, to tell the truth..but God, this was so sad and good
JyoumimiLove chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
wow...that was really upsetting. You really conveyed your feelings well!
Kat23a chapter 1 . 10/1/2001
This is sad, but it really happens sometimes. I've had some pretty bad experiences, too. Be glad that you let it out.
Sarah Allynn chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
wow this really happened? for some reason everytime i write that it's just a stupid question, but right now i don't know.
Goth Girl Dead Kitty I'm very much the lazy one chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
...O.O... Just... Wow. That was good. Even if it was about something sad. ;-; I would never sleep again if that happened to me. I mean... you know what I mean. I think. I like non-rhyming poetry. Anyways, this was really deep, got what you were thinking across. Or so it seems. The "bunched together" words were a nice touch. But anyways... THAT'S SO SAD! ::Runs around in frantic circles:: I feel the same way... like that kind of thing always happens to "someone else", you know? ;-;! Saaaad! Now I have to go to school, so I have to go, but I could talk all day about this poem. O.o; ::Scampers off to catch her school bus:: NO! WAIT FOR MEEE!
Hyperintelligent Shade of Blue chapter 1 . 8/22/2001
My god... Maybe it's the vulnerability of the too-late/too-early hours, but I could feel this. It was as if the way the words ran together kept me from breathing through all those lines. *shiver* It's hard to find words to praise something like that- so powerful because of such terrible circumstances... Amazing, perhaps, or awe-inspiring. But those words feel kinda weak in that light... Wow.
Hazel N. Mitchell chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
ohh hthatso rocks i wish i'da wrote it...for a song for helium19..read my stories to c what im talkin bout
BteNoire chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
Wicked poem!
The Dark Peregrine chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
Eeeee...that must have been horrible to go through. I'm sorry. You capture feelings well in the poem, though...