Reviews for Inhuman
MindTear chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Well, this is one of those random unexpected reviews from a person who began searching for works based on certain titles. I read your Drones Mindless poem, but decided not to review it because of your last line... *looks thoughtful* You added a thought that had nothing to do with the rest of your poem, seemingly added a religious element, and almost seemed arrogant as if you were confident that the apocalypse wasn't going to affect you. While I am not saying that you definitely mean this one thing... (the author is the only one who decides what a poem is about) it seems like you change the entire theme of the work. I guess this is a dual review. Anyway, I decided to check out your other work as well, because it had promise (until the last line) and also because I liked your profile (being too logical). I could relate. But back to Inhuman... i was drawn by the title, again I can relate... and thought that your work very eloquently captured your feelings... so I decided to say hi and introduce myself. I don't think it really follows from the dream (you feel inhuman because of having a nightmare?) but no matter what the inspiration was, it is an excellent poem. I love short, concise poems that are really descriptive with only a few words (and then elaboration upon them)... "Inhuman. Numb. Detached. Gone. Empty. Inhuman. Dead." The sequencing and emphasis there is clear and simple, and leaves the reader with only a few words to comprehend, allowing deep thought about the subject. The ending was perfect... sigh. *reminisces* beautiful. *adds to favorite author list and favorite stories list*
METMA Mandy chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
All the popular people died? Whoazles! *grins* Interesting dream, LOL. What happened? *smiles evilly* I"m just kidding!
Freffy chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
that was xonifficent,xeird,snuffluffumungus, and the schisnic *g*
Mochi chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
O.O cool! .
pixelatedbunnies chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
this is good.. i like!
Rachie.V chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
*STARES* HOW do you do it? HOW? Lorbie, you are the best writer of poems I have ever known! WELL DONE! *Applauds enthusiastically*