Reviews for Pins
a123123123 chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. You fucking piece of shit go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face...
Isabella22 chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
deep. awesome job. I could feel some reluctance in it. great poem.
KristyASoroka chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
well written. _
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
wow, nice sensory. But what does this has to do with friendship? I can kinda find the meaning related, but maybe you should make it more clear.
Aurian Shadowfane chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
You've captured the tortured feeling of a friendship lost really well with the symbolism of a pin. The layout makes the impact larger and the ability to sum up those emotions in so few words is something to be congratulated. I've got to agree with one of the other reviewers though, something strikes me as not quite right about the fourth line...can't put my finger on it though.
I'm currently going through this myself, and so identify totally with this poem, in fact, I'm just at this moment writing something on the same topic...spooky.
Jehan chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
God, that's... well, you know, don't you?
caudelac chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
you know why I heart you? It's because you use words like "such" often in poetry.

I like the seperate 'finally' in the last stanza a lot. My sole critique is the 'but' in the first stanza, which jars a little.

I like this.
Lonely gamine chapter 1 . 8/24/2000
Lovely, as usual, Manon. Sad, but lovely. Gods, I'm wordy tonight, no?
Manon chapter 1 . 6/18/2000
Of pins. *OF* pins. Only one 'of such pins'. Darnit, Manon. Yes, the author is hugely self-critical ;)
Secret Garden chapter 1 . 6/18/2000
It's a nice poem though short. I like the way you use personification and a little idioms to describe the narrator's emotions.
Shino Yume chapter 1 . 6/14/2000
Ahhhh...very understandable for me. Very true feelings, you write from your heart, and that makes the poem flow very well. You are one of many who go through relationships such as what you wrote.