Reviews for The Music Of Matter
saber-toothed jellybean chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
godda love the music! this one rox my sox dude! lol! sorry...I'm just a weird american... extremely, etroardinarially (can't spell to save my life...), eceedingly, blahblahblah GREAT! :-)
Misty Woods chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Beautiful descriptions! They are wonderful in the sense that they are so vivid! I especially liked the part where you said 'a delicate echoing staccato of tumbling raindrops'. Somehow, there's a nice bouncy sound to this sentence. :) This fits its context perfectly. Great job!
w. a. monaghan chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
Hnm, not bad, although the poem sounded like you were trying too hard.. does that make any sense? No, I'm not in a make-sense mood today. Maybe it's because I am reading this at 3:13am this fine morning.. -_-;; Well, back to the rational (or not) part of the review, the poem would sound a bit better and easy-going if you cut back on those big words, yes, I know that a thesaurus is a poet's best friend, but sometimes I can't keep up. ;;;;; Heh.. gomen. But if just slight changes were made.. like one or two words.. then the poem would have this nice 'peaceful' mood that I so like about nature poetry. Yes, I know that the thunderstorm part is supposted to have this edge on the poem, but the rest, should have this nice light feeling affect on the reader. Ack! What an onrun sentence! -.- Bah. Well, this is just my opinion.. sorry to cram up the review page. ;; O, and the line "Where dew moistened leaves flutter in a breeze" was very very nice. See, that gave that bar a nice feel to it.. Heh.. I'm rambling again.. *smacks head* Sorry.