Reviews for Walls
saber-toothed jellybean chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
Nice touch with the undeadness. I like it! Darker, but still good. But just one thing- how can one no longer be youthful and less magnificent than they were before if they do not live or die? ageing is something for the living... not the undead. Could use a bit of tweaking...
MidnightBlaze chapter 1 . 11/17/2001
*stares with starry eyes* Wow, this is great. Very powerful, really! You're too young to have such emotions my friend. I especially liked the lines "I am an undead shadow, lost amongst the lights, Neither alive nor dead I have no rights." Those are very cool. Well, keep up the kickin' work!
w. a. monaghan chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
Awesome job. _ But the thing is, most walls are psychological, and are put up by the mind. A person may feel trapped and detached from the rest of the world even if they're free in reality. People go about through the day feeling encolsed in that space that's there with them always. I think that after a traumatic experience like that in your poem, can stay with a soldier that was imprisoned there always. Never quite free, make sense? No? Heh.. ;;; Ofcourse not. I should just quit typing and hit the 'SUBMIT REVIEW' button, shouldn't I?
gwkitty chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
Wow. This was very interesting. That's how I feel sometimes in my room. And that no one notices I'm gone-no one misses me. Sometimes i even feel trapped. And those walls you spoke of, I would never want to come to know. I really like the way you did the poem and the choice of words. I thougt it was well-put. Awesome job!
Kristin12 chapter 1 . 7/4/2001