Reviews for Danse Macabre
UrbanSpectator chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Sorry, I suck at reviews. Figured I should comment before faving like a ninja and running away.

Which I would do since this is too good for words. Very descriptive and poetic. I liked it!
fudgyvmp chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
i liked the dark theme to it all, kind of sad how it explains death, the poor kid. anyway, i like the way you handle the rhyming. i'm bad at figuring out how pacing is meant to go, but this seems slower and less sharp than the song danse macabre, which i like since it makes this a bit less frightening.
x.Insanely Serene.x chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Deep...Dark...I LOVE it! It's vey meaningful and explains death in a... easy to understand ya lots,~*Serenity*~
Selene chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
Absolutely brilliant!
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
That was amazing. I swear. -stares in amazement.- Well done! Really well written and hauting. Well done!

!~* Noelle *~!
NP user chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
I like this poem...very descriptive. I love it, great job!
-Nicole-
art thou chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
wow. That was was too cool. It gave me chills.
Pltzchen chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Wow. That was awsume. One of the best poems. I really really liked it. It was so...dark and sad. I really really liked it.
mickeylover303 chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
i love this poem because you're not afraid to write about the darker things in life. it's well written and lures you in with its words.
COVENESS THORN chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
this kind of sounds like Hollow Men by T.s. Elliot. You should read it. this is cool.
Ron's Secret Admirer chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
-shivers- Wow, this is amazing. Excellent job with the rhyming, flowing scheme - it's also good that you were consistent with that throughout the poem. It's hard to find many truly good poems here, but this is definitely one of the best. It's creepy, but very good. Keep up the great work!

RSA

P.S. Added this to my favorites list.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
That is so cool! Really good imagery and all that other stuff that english teachers say that basically translates into 'this rocks!' I like the way you talk about the dance of death and the spirits games and a tad depressing that the kid dies but fabulous poetry none the less! The best poem I've read on fanfiction in a long while!
Aurora Light chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
Interesting poem. It reads like a story and has a nice rhythm. I like it. :)
RavenLady chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
*Shivers* that was creepy. Your fics are always amazing. :-)
Princess of the Ruby Throne chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
That is incredable. It's nice to see some well-written poetry with a rhyme and rhythm sceme. Because personally, I don't like free verse much. This is one of the best poems I have ever read.