Reviews for An Empty Vessel
batang makata chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
it's a good poem. nice meaning.
BoUnCy BunnyTamagotchi much too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
I didn't exactly understand it. (My mind is so uncomprehensive. O.o) But I LOVED it!
cafebrulot chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
I like it :D... Who cares if it rhymes or not? Poetry doesn't have to rhyme or follow a form at all... I don't get why the Ismini person says that... They have a right to not like it.. but just cuz it doesn't rhyme... oh well

Anyway... _Very_ good poem. I could actually understand what it was about! Yay! :D
Tranquility2003 chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
You write well...and about now, I'm wishing you went to my school... being on the literary journal staff there has given me a real appreciation for well written, non cliche poetry.
FourDays chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
Kewlies! Mikau-kun likes. It describes me PERFECTLY...in places. Kudos, Rb-chan!
Ysabet chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
Very, very, good. Excellent imagery and obviously from the heart. Beautiful!
Ismini chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
I don't really like 's pretty,but it doesn't rhyme...
Halo Ghost chapter 1 . 9/7/2001
Wow! I like this poem. Very nicely done. _
Panuru chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
Ah, the joys of freeverse. The ability to be direct and clean and straightforward. I find that most rhyming poems annoy me and lose me in overly peppy beats. I only write rhyming poetry when something gets stuck in my head and I have no choice but to write it down. Anyway, I really enjoyed this. It's powerful in its directness and closes with a simple but profound summing-up. My vessel has been satisfyingly added to _.
Maggie chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
It's lovely, Rb, and so true. I especially like the last verse. The way the words just flowed, and the meaning of the poem is so amazing.
Flower Cannon chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
It's really insightful. Deep - I like the metaphor of a soul and a vessel. Very gorgeous - One of the few originals I get off my butt and read. ;; ~flo
silversilence chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
wow, thats so good! I liked the way it shows that things have their uses if you just look a little closer. generally I like free-verse poems a lot better than some rhyming ones because they are usually more raw emotions, you don't have to worry about rhyming messing up what you wanted to say ;)
Taze chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
It's pretty :). And has nice symbolism. And you *are* working on that other story you mentioned in your column, aren't you? :)
Sun-chan1 chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
I enjoyed this poem. It really makes thin about the world around you. Thank you!