Reviews for Fanfiction.net
Kellet chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Honestly, I have absolutly no problem with your cynicism. You're hilarious. But now I'm starting to feel self-conscious about my summaries..
A.K.A. Writer's Block chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
that was hilarious! you know, the first time i saw R&R i thought: rest and relaxation.

and i was completely lost.

it took me forever to figure it out.
Killing Joke chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Hahahahaha. Cheers!
Erisah Mae chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
I feel your pain. I also recommend the site home of people who spend the better part of their free time bitching about how bad some examples of Fanfiction are... alhtough seeing as it's been a fair while since you wrote this, you've probably come across that site already.

Seeing as there is still nothing worth watching on TV (big surprise,) if you wouldn't mind killing time by reading some of my stuff, I would greatly appreciate it- even if on the off chance you do flame, i promise not to commit suicide ;)

Erisah
kireinamichi chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Oh Lord, this just made my day! I just adore the 8 chapter-long stories with a total of 1300 words; aren't they ThE bEsT tHiNgS iN tHe WoRlD? Sometimes, I just want to throttle some online authors...
Tagrina chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
That was quite ingenious. When I find summaries that disgust me, whether it’s on or on I always roll my eyes. Their pathetic attempts make them seem really desperate. Frankly, I’d rather they write a proper summary that intrigues the mind rather than lower brain cells.

Augh.

Thank you for being truthful and hilarious at that!
MizSphinx chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
This was hilarious AND true...it's really good to know I'm not the only one grimacing as I scroll down reading: "I suck at summaries anyway R/R!" or "Full sumary inside" (spelling error intended). I especially laughed aloud at the part about two sisters and their brutal father...lmao. Well you know this gotta be added to my favs.

-MizSphinx
anonymous reality chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
HAhahaha.

This was pure genius.

Pretty sure I laughed the whole way through.
Scribblesandink chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
You forgot "I suck at summaries, read the story it's way better."

Yeah, if the person can't write a decent summary then forget about it. Good job, this really made me laugh.
Jack Harper chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
i couldnt stop laughing the entire time i read this:

it's all so damn true!
zamba136 chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
yeah, i agree with you, that's why i use the search icon. embarrassingly, one of my stories had an uncool summary, but that had resons(which are the same as the ones i'm deleting it for) i liked this, and found it funny
Dead and Alive chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Ha ha ha hilarious!

I literally laughed out loud when I read this. That's exactly what I think about summaries. Unfortunately I actually did use one of those for one of my poems. Summaries are really hard to write, for me at least.

Still, great job.
Dragen Eyez chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
I smirked the entire time I read this.
Ryustorm chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
funny, and i agree. for the most part, normally i just go on other people's favs and see what i like. sometimes it is like finding a needle in a haystack. sometimes when you actually read something it turns out to be so rubbish that you don't have the heart to give a review in fear of exploding! you spent all that time reading it and what do you get?
Virage chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Well done, got a laugh out of that for sure. I haven't seen too many of those types of summaries lately though. That's a good thing for the rest of us right?
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »