Reviews for Fanfiction.net
Birds and Boats chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
amusing, i enjoyed that
LilLaTLuv chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Hey!

THAT WAS HILARIOUS! I've read so many summaries like that, too! It drives me nuts...Anywho, loved it, freaking fantastic, all that jazz. Now, I gotta see if their is anything else of interest in your list...

Luv ya,

Tashi :)
Kage Jaganshi chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
...wow, makes me feel glad that I at least TRY to write good summaries for my stories. The sad part is, there isn't a single lie in this story... I don't know whether I should be proud that you've managed to capture more than 75 percent of the FF dot net community or depressed at the possibility that I just MIGHT be one of those people...

Oh, and yes, this is a good review, not a flame. Don't mind the cynicism.
Luv and Peace chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Oi, vai. That just makes me feel more conscious about my summaries! lol. Good read though.
mistressKC chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
That made me chuckle too :)

Oh dear... has original stories? I didn't know that.

There's a pile of steaming crap when you wade through all sorts of writing, especially the ones that are posted on the internet. Occasionaly you find little treasures that make you hold on to life longer... that gives me hope

This one's going on my faves.
Sir Exal chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
It's as true now as it was years ago...I'm a cynic too. Go to the following link if you want to see some of my thoughts on fanfiction.

Pedantmuse chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
nice to see that there's someone out there who's as cynical as me. But since I have put up some work, I'm wondering, what would entice you to read something?
ReinaLucille chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
I just happened upon your little essay randomly.. i realize you wrote it a few years ago, but it's nice to know that there are people on fictionpress that are just as elitist as I am (though I have yet to put any sort of writing up at all, so I guess I feel I'm just a superior reader, and that should I ever get around to writing, I would be able to be an elitist..) At any rate, I wish that other people would read this and take another look at exactly what they're putting up for people to read, because I quickly realized that you can't teach people grammer in a review, and that it's hardly worth the effort. So thanks for ranting- you captured my thoughts exactly.
adu937 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Humorous and witty critique, although-as mentioned-quite cynical.
bulletproof.cupid chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
smartass-ish or not, i really liked this piece. honestly, the amount of shit out there makes me want to cry under the table and hope it's all a dream. the summaries are the only way you can see your story to the audience out there and all you can say is, 'i suck as summaries but this is really good. please read. you won't regret.' oh lord. dear, you /are/ psychic!

heh, you made me laugh a lot here. and the other part of me became paranoid about my own summaries. eh.

brilliant work
Susurrent Threnody chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
very true. you have hit the nail on the head and driven it into the wood with one strike.
Arialla chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Actually, you can find stuff like that even on FP. But I personally like FP better than FF, even though I have pennames on both sites. I found your cynical outlook quite funny and enlightening ).

~ Aria
Alankria chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
My favourite summary still has to be: "Wrote this a few years ago, it probably sucks, plz rr"
Kaggr chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
xD is a weird place, filled with illiterate noobs. Yes, I do say noobs. What else do you call emotional people that have no sense of grammar and only rewrite a story because their sour because their favorite character died?
Arianna Wings chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
THAT is hilarious. I love the style and the humour. And I totally agree; the summaries on FP are total turn-off's most of the time. I don't really go on FF, though, so I wouldn't know about that. Great job.
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »