Reviews for Fanfiction.net
ChichiX chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
That was horrible. Nobody writes summaries THAT bad! *people stare* what? _
BlueRain chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
that was funny! i must say that i'm guilty of a couple of the things you mentioned...but it was still something better than watching TV _
Myst chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
Hmmm I know what you mean, I write originals and fan fics, find it most annoying when only fan fics get a review while originals average out 0-1. Originals, stories which need the most explanation are often left with little summary and unless something tells me at least a bit about the story to come then I wont read it- and when they just put "And now chapter 4 is out!" what does that tell you, a reader who hasn't read chapter 1, what it's about? *sigh* ok, will stop complaining now *shrug* this is after all a place for new writers to develop skills and have their writing mature- flames and criticism like yours help to contribute to that growth( if the writer actually listens and accepts it)
Alichina chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
LOL, that's pretty good. And true too. I know what you're talking about here. I like your writing style.
Reko chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
A must read good for a laff or two.
Lesietta Wehs chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
LOL this is funny. i hate it when people put stupid stuff for the summary. Hope my summarys aren't that bad.
Eyela chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
Ooh...score one for you! I have to admit, I don't usually go into the originals sections, but now I know what I'm missing!
mvdiva chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
I realize by reviewing this, I have a higher chance of getting my work evaluated, but I think my ego will survive.
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7