Reviews for The Vampyre
The L1zard Queen chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
I liked this... :B
And, thank you very much for your review on Paradise. If you want, you're welcome to look at more of my work... .
Hobbmann chapter 8 . 10/31/2002
very interesting. keep writing and i can't wait to read more.
Strider Hunter chapter 7 . 5/4/2002
Haha, that was fucked up, but very funny! The one where you mentioned about Lot being Abraham's nephew, not brother...is it possible that I had anything to do with it?

You know, I just got an idea. While I'm reading this strange and unusual story, I figured that if it were ever made into a movie, it should be something like "Fight Club." That movie was fucked up too, so it's perfect! Get Dave Fincher to direct, and you're golden.
Willum chapter 7 . 4/12/2002
This is one crazy ride, D. I had, at first, put off reading it, but, upon checking it our more fully, am starting to like it.
Agent Green chapter 6 . 3/1/2002
Hey,

I really think this story is good. I think Abraham is a cool character in the I do like the plot and idea of the story.
Agent Green chapter 6 . 2/27/2002
Hey,

You got a good story goin on it up. I hate to ask. But could you review a fe chapters of my story The Sient. Sorry to ask. But I did like your story so far.
Strider Hunter chapter 6 . 2/26/2002
An interesting character, this Melchizedek. I like the Biblical history and references, though I always thought Lot was Abram's nephew, not brother. Anyway, another good, but short, effort. Keep 'em coming, Deacon!
Winter Nightmare chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
I smell potential. In my opinion it's an awesome story! You MUST write more.
Winter Nightmare chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
I smell potential. In my opinion it's an awesome story! You MUST write more.
Strider Hunter chapter 5 . 2/24/2002
Finally, this story has been updated, Deacon! When you named the chapter "a few answers," you weren't kidding. A good bit of humor mixed into this chapter as well, I like how the deacon/Knight is so drunk he can't do anything. So Bishop isn't a vampire? That's a startling revelation...I'll have to wait and see what that's all about. The parallel between the Church and chess was clever, I'll admit...here's hoping you've gotten a creative burst and put out more chapters soon.
Strider Hunter chapter 4 . 11/4/2001
Wow, a really weird chapter, but good. That last scene at the end, with everbody having a beer...was the deacon really tripping or something? Aptly named chapter.
Strider Hunter chapter 3 . 11/3/2001
It's great that you continued this story, Deacon. The ancient origin of the protagonist was fascinating...I had a similar idea to explain one of my character's origin later on, but looks like you beat me to the punch. Also in this chapter, the vision of the two wraiths in the field was wonderfully told. Keep it up!
Agent Green chapter 1 . 11/2/2001
Awsome story. Could you review my story The Evil Pumpkin Man
Willum chapter 3 . 11/1/2001
Okay, that was a little...bizzar, but still interesting. It's great to see an update, finally, and I plan on sticking with this story as long as you continue it-which I hope becomes a little more frequent-and look forward to seeing where you go with it.
Heretic angel chapter 2 . 8/30/2001
Good story , very good writing style ... You got it !