Reviews for The First Time
impulsive-writer chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
er... yeas. i'm not really into a lot of poetry. but i understand the way u hav used it in order to express emotion. why does it always have to end happily tho? and what's with the bed part? but i think u contained many of the feelings accurately... cheers ;)
(would u be so kind as to return my favour by reviewing my story... ur an angel.)
Morbid Speculation chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
_ Yeah, I was like that too-nervous and apprehensive. The thoughts running through my head were the same, "Girls don't like other girls... girls don't like other girls... But I'm not 'just a girl'..." It was so weird, feeling all mushy and stuff for someone, but after telling her and finding out she felt the same, it was all good. P I liked this poem though, it was real funny and easy to connect to it. Off to read another one of your works.
Ja Ne.
Xy Hapu chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
Wow, you captured the whole 'i like you, do you like me' thing perfectly, and it fits with real life even if this particular one's about an online relationship. I need to tell someone too, not online but one of my real life friends, and . . . damn you! You made me remember! Arg, now I'll be thinking about her all day, someone have goddamn mercy and shoot me in the face!

Lol, anyway good job with the poem, maybe you should write another version, this time in which the other person -doesn't- share the same feelings, as is more than likely in my pathetic case :P Oh well, maybe I can sleep it out of my mind, or get drunk as hell and repeatedly run into a closed door . . . now theres an idea.
Ashley chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
Hmmm...This sounds like a couple chunks of my life...lol! I think I know where u got this idea too! ;)

The Writing God chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
When you find someone you like and you want to tell that person but you get afraid...just think of it as being something like door-to-door sales. What's the worst thing that could happen? The person says no...but hey, if you never ask you will always regret never finding out for sure. You'll be surprised how many times that beauty you see in them (which is, in fact, merely a reflection of you) is what drew them to you in the first place. People like us, you will find...burn brightly. Many moths will rush to the flame, only to get their wings singed. But you stay strong in your work and let the confidence shine like your beauty.

Peace, love, and pie...The Writing God