Reviews for Pearl Harbor: "A day that will live in Infamy"
StrawberryWater chapter 9 . 8/14/2005
I really enjoyed that! I love Pearl Harbour stories, and this one is very good!

(I'm sorry, I couldn't resist this bit). As to Phantom, technically, that was a flame, which, can be reported. And love was a big part of Pearl Harbour; if your father, boyfriend, brother, husband, anyone, fought, you would've been worried. Why? Because you love them. And why would you read a story about Pearl Harbour/Romance if you were only going to flame it?

Sorry, that really made me mad.

I do love, love, love the last line in chapter one though.
Pearl Teardrops chapter 9 . 7/2/2004
This was a beautifully sad story. I wish you would write another story or two on Pearl Harbor.
peppermint-kiss chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
Pearl Harbor! i love pearl harbor love stories! *faints. lol. very nice story! :)
Kayla chapter 9 . 7/23/2001
This was sooooooo sad! This was really well written. I even cried!
Meg chapter 5 . 7/19/2001
i like it
Cowgirl2001 chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
Gee, I'm glad ya liked it. Why don't you try writing a story instead of trashing others?
Phantom5 chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
No offense but that really reeked! And I do mean reeked, the whole Pearl Harbor tadbit was not supposed be viewed with romance, what you and the producers of the latest movie did was destroy the event. Plus, ya really need to brush up on your grammar and your history skills. I'm sure that if I had continued to read the story I would have found military mistakes too, but after all, what can you expect from a teenybopper? :)
Cowgirl2001 chapter 3 . 7/13/2001