Reviews for My fantasy
CalvinHobbesGatsby chapter 1 . 6/24/2018
this was interesting, well done
sweetladyjane2012 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Cute story :)
Princess in the Kingdom chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Awesome! I've always wanted to meet the Romanovs my self. The difference between then and now is HUGE! It would take to atleast midnight to explain all that. This is a really cool story.
HollyGaydosRomanov chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Great story I hope you write more storys like this!I also only just turned thirteen last month,so I think that people at my school would call me a geek if they new i was so obssessed with the romanovs!Im glad to see there are others! *HOLLY*
~*""LONG LIVE THE ROMANOVS""*~
lizz chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
bah why didnt u warn them! ebil lenin
shakespeareinlove86 chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
Hey i liked this story and thanks for your nice review on The Last Grand Duchesses of Russia. Stayed tuned for more, and please check out my other story the Legend of the Red Diamond, it came from my love of the Romanovs and I put a twist on it to turn it into something original. Thanks again!
Ellie Roberts chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
Wow. I love it. :) I wrote the OTMA novella... and am still working on it. Keep it up! Write more about OTMA! *grins* Not much about them. :)
kiwiflavoredrockstar chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
i started reading this and in the beginning it was good but once Shannon showed them the device i stopped reading. she shouldn't have done that, she shouldn't have told them where she came from EXACTLY because then that makes the story more...i don't know interesting, exciting - someway or another. i don't mean this as flaming you this is just constructive criticism. e-mail sometime and we could talk...i liked the beginning of your story but after that - i didn't want to continue. - Markie/kiwi_flavored_rock_star