Reviews for Secrets
Vampire Slayer Lee chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
hey good poem...i've had something like that just happen to me here recently
Seremela Minyatur chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
wow! u did a great job 2 catch the feeling! i was in this situation a couple years ago. having 2 best friends can be so tricky, expecially if they r leaving u out of stuff like big secrets. but i am sure u kno that already. i hated feeling like this.
Sonata IX chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Well I certainly know that feeling. But hey, your poem catches the mood so perfectly that instead of writing my own, I can just reference people here! "Okay, go look what this person wrote and you'll see how I feel..." Awesome job.
Zylo chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
Honestly, your other poems weren't all that original (whose are in this day and age?), but this completely makes up for it. This is really something to be proud of. You've got me hooked to this one.
Wan chapter 1 . 8/22/2002
ahhh! i'm getting frustrated! why is it all yr poems are so good? i'm so jealous! aniway this poem is wonderful (as usual!) :)
not sure yet chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
wow, think this is one of your best poems, by far, very well written and a different style from your others which i think fits you very well
A Spot of Tea chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
I know how you feel. I have two best friends. And now they're best friends and do everything together. It's horrible! They barely tell me anything anymore! Sorry that I'm rambling. It's just that this poem is so good that it got me kinda emotional. it was great!
enigmaangel chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
WOW! that was really cool...i have two best friends to and one of them and myself kepts this huge secret from them for like half the year...ya see she was gonna move to another state and i was scurrying around the school doing favors and asking for favors while the other friend saved money and bought things...so my friend felt depressed after a while and we learned she kept a secret from us...she wasn't moving...it ended up with us throwing the hugest party we could muster and stuff...so secrets aren't always a bad thing...hehehe
Dryad chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
really good. i like it alot.
Lorelai Danes chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
Wow! REEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAALLLLYYYY awesome! You have huge talent!
Sapphire Wicca chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
i understand ezactly. that's a really good poem and i wish i could write poetry as good as it.

Smiles!

Sapphire Wicca
erisedilla chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
oooooo... very very true... the painful truth of the core human characteristic of secrecy... great poem!
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
Nice poem. It makes you think.