Reviews for All The Same
Destinee Hart chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Hi there :), i really really really loev this its amazing

i once herd writing something good shouldnt take long it just kind of comes out all at once and flows together but i like it you are a good writer
vampiric-shapeshiftress chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
That didn't suck! I heartily agree with you!
prettysami12 chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Man I really agree..they all do that _ tis really horrible..i wear whats in my closet XD if its my black baggy pants with the chains, or even if it is a blue shit with a pineapple, i will wear it..i really, well when it comes to looks/apparel dont care what people say..GO US! XD
mountain laurel chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
that was a really interesting poem. i really like it because it is so true and there are so many people at my highschool that are the same, and it is really stupid. your poem really capture that idea. keep up the good work. bye bye

mountain laurel

PS...if u have a moment, i would really appreciate it if u could go r&r my stories thanks...bye bye
GlucoseGallery chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
Dude! I love your stuff!
Waya and Hotori chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
wow.
Ragdoll chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
"You laugh at us because we're different, We laugh at you because you're all the same!" I don't know who first said that (I know it wasn't you) but it's a cool quote. I love your attitude to all the Shitheads at your school, keep it up! ;)
Delleina chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
i'll join you when you laugh. those f***faces should be the ones called crackheads. i'm tired of that label, i've had it stuck on me enough! and look i'm one of the only sane people here.
Dead Flower chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
::showers you in confetti and balloons:: You've captured every freak's feelings in this short poem. And I shan't forgive you, because this is a GREAT poem. It bothers me when people say "I know exactly how you feel" about someone else's poetry. Because I can't possibly know exactly how you feel. But this comes pretty damn close to how I feel. :)
Taikat chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
I really like this- I know exactly what you mean.