Reviews for Gone or Now What
SoulfulPoetic chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
Well Angel_of_Death a good start for writting poetry. I noticed a spelling mistake, 'Finnish school', I believe you mean 'Finish school'. Love hurts and often is taken for granted. Just stick it out and you'll find your love someday.

P.S. Guess Who

P.P.S. For old time sake 'go to hell' I know I've said it one too many times and it has lost all purpose.
Ducky2 chapter 2 . 7/17/2001
GAH! You have no idea how close this is to my life right now! Well, maybe you do . . . you HAVE been around for the whole thing. As I'm sure you know, I can relate. DAMMIT! Love suxs! Oh well . . .let's hope it get's better . . . I guess that's all we CAN do.
Ducky2 chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
Gee, I wonder who this is about . . . _ Let it all out luv, it's good to vent. It'll get better, I promise . . . _
Maria Gv chapter 2 . 7/17/2001
*sniffles* That was sooo sad and soo beautiful at the same time! I loved it! _ Anyways...I felt that same way on a lot of those parts...wanting to die but also live...I feel it all the time in fact, sad I know. -_-; And yes I feel a lot of pain at odd times too...I hate feeling and dealing with the pain..I use to have a way to take care of the pain on the inside by causing physical pain, but I've promised my friends never to do that again...so I can't. I'll just have to manage my pain some other way. And pull through it all. And yes I agree with what you say about crying being weak...that's one reason I don't like to cry infront of no one...sometimes not even myself. I feel so weak and like someone can use it against me to slap me across the face and bring on more pain that I don't want to feel. I too wear this little happy mask, you can call it, mainly because I want to be happy but also because I don't want to cause my sadness to fall upon others. I want my friends to be happy! you better believe there are people out there that care! And maybe you shouldn't allow him to be the one who matters, because if is so blind then he isn't worth dealing with. Let go even though you don't want to or can't...*sigh* you can't really hold on to something that isn't yours any more unless you know that he hadn't meant to go away from you in the first place. Do I make sense...well I was just talking it doesn't mean you have to listen to me or nothing! _~ Things have ways of turning up better and you'll find someone else. Keep writing poetry! It's really a wonderful style and I like it! _
Maria Gv chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
WOW...you must of really gone through hell to have all those emotions go through you. Believe me I know what it's like to be depressed, for I am that way (working on it _~) and so are a lot of my friends. I try to be there for them as they are for me. In any case...I'm glad things did work out for you in the end and that you made it out alright! That is what matters most of all that you survived and pulled through it all. It's not good living within the darkness or to be pulled into it. I know it can hurt to have a feeling of being betrayed by a friend because they start dating your ex boyfriend. That didn't happen to me...but I had thought it had, and also my friend became pretty close to this guy...so I had a lot of reasons to think such a thing happened. I don't think it's wise to go out with a friends ex boyfriend...it just doesn't seem right no matter what. Maybe it also seems unfair to you and that guy but hey. It's better to have your friend then lose them because of something that may not even last right? Well I see it that way. You show a lot of strength in this poem and in encouraging others to not get dragged away with the light at the end of the tunnel! I admire you and your strength very much! Well done! _