Reviews for Nobody Cries
Let It Rain chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
The emotion you put into this poem was very powerful, and something many people can relate to. Great job!

I believe you spelled 'clamor' wrong, and you accidently capitalized the o in 'To' (unless that was on purpose; in which case, ignore me).

Anyway, excellent poem!
Fiction Mad chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
I know somebody who hurts theirselves too
DuelShocker56 chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
I understand how you feel. I sometime I hurt myself believe it or not. I know I shouldn't but I do. It makes me really upset when I see my friends cry becuase I wanted to go away and never come back. I know you feel bad because you feel as if there is nothing you can do for this person. But you being there for that person is the very best thing you can do. Tell your friend that if she ever thinks about hurting herself again, tell her to tell you so can stop her. When she wants to hurt herself. Hold her hands and tell her no. Tell her how upset you are that this is happening, and how you don't want anything bad to happen to her. Give her a hug and tell her it's okay to cry. Let her cry in your arms until she feels better. Try to remind her of all the things in life that she can look forward to in life. After she is done crying, tell a joke, make a face. Something to make her laugh and lighten her sprits. Then I'm sure she will feel much better. This is something you can do for that person. I'm sure glad she has a friend like you. Someone who cares about her very much.
Maria Gv chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
That was a very nice poem! VERY NICE...it was sad but still had some powerful emotions in there. It's so touching to know that you wrote this for a friend of yours that hurts themself. It reminds me of how my best friend does the same thing for me _. It's good to know you value your friendships so much that you write poems for them and are there to help them through hard moments. That's what we all need someone to be there for us. And hopefully your friend will see that people do care and it's fine to cry... Take care of yourself and your friends! _
Sadistic Btch. i don't sign in. read my stuff and feel proud coz you're better than me chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
i know how you as the freind feel, my freind was like this person, and i know it's just...bad. but this is a very good poem.
A Wells chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
once i had a friend who hurt herself and all she did was run to me evertime she ed up. it was so hard for me and it hurt that i couldnt help her. you capture the feeling so well. nice