Reviews for You Told Me
Unique1952 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
This is very good.

It is somewhat frustrating but a good piece nonetheless.

Again, nice work with this.
Twin Mustang chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
your poems & stories are all so sad..
LateDawnsAndEarlySunsets chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I am absolutely in love with your work. This poem flows well, and it's very sad. To me, it doesn't seem like the person telling all of this does not care for the person in pain, etc. It's just their way of adoration. But they do seem controlling. Yes, very sad. Awesome work. ;)
Abzy chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
a very clever poem. i like your work. inflicting pain on another unfairly. and enjoying their pain. an extremely good point to make.
Jessica Maxwell chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
What a sadistic person. If they find pleasure in the pain of another, they must have serious problems themself; still, why force it on another? This poem mostly made me angry. It was intriguing, but horrible as well. (Not horribly written, mind you, not at all.)
GoldEyeFox chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Bravo, I like your poems. They give the writter something to relate to. Does this poem ever tell the truth, itlooks like you havent written in a while, but if u ever see this review, just wanna say u are a good writter and that Im sorry for what you went through~
Jinenji chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
this is good! it's true on some cases and thats sad! but this is good!
mercury-phoenix chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
Oh...that was really good.
Zeia chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
simply beautiful work of art.

it's more on abuse or something, right? A sadistic person...
Jordyana chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
OMG...That was amazing! I love it! And you're so right...People say that you're pretty while you're crying or angry...What do they mean by that? Man, great poem. Love it. Keep up the good work!

-Jordyana 0:)
DragonsEclipse chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
That was good. Keep writing! _
Starlight Rain chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
So kawaii! Actually, it kind of reminds me of a friend of mine who loves watching people cry. Anyway, It think that this is really pretty, and so sweet. **

~~Say You'll Remember
Jash chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
That last line was absolutely heartbreaking. Great work!
Aderyn Du chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
I like this one. It seems bitter but also resigned, I think. As if the speaker has given in.
Kenju chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
Hi! Wow I loved your poem...its very insightful! Hi my name is Kenju...whenever I searched for a name, your name came up to...and I was very surprised...I mean 112 fics! Thats a lot [duh] so I was kinda curios...I'm gonna go read some more!