Reviews for The Sinner
Twin Mustang chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
i totally love your work..it's really awesome and real and easy to relate to, as unfortunate as that may be.
LateDawnsAndEarlySunsets chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
This piece reminds me of me. Horrible subject... Lol, but I did enjoy it.
Amelia Grant chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
facinating...i LOVE it!
Jinenji chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
SO SO true! you never really know what it feels like to be called a sinner until someone does and means it! they shame you until you want to cry and never give up not even to let you feel yourself again! i know what this means and i've lived thought it too. It's good work and i like it!
spokey chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
We are all sinners by nature, but the Lord is willing to forgive us of our sins.. all you have to do is ask. And, "she had no friends", He will be your best friend and will never leave you. I'm not sure what you were trying to say in this poem. It doesn't seem to have any hope in it at all, so to me it was quite depressing. But maybe you were trying for that.. if so, good job.. if not.. maybe you'd like to explain it to me. ?
Kenju-Shin chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
that was intersting. I liked it! Your poetry is much better than mine...i notinced that you wrote some DBZ fics...have you ever seen any other anime? You might want to try some...I suggest Escaflowne and Inuyasha and Rurouni Kenshin if your intersted!
BatmanBeyond316 chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
We're all born with "Oringal Sin"..Though, when I think about it: it doesn't really matter to me what the world thinks I am. I loved your writing, very dark, and well done. ;-)
Bryn GoUrL chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
I'm speachless...that was so awesome