Reviews for Inferno of Love
UnderstandingTheEvil chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Your poem is really heartfelt. People tend to think of him as a monster from hell, but he was really a mislead human being. He though he was doing the right thing and he wasn't all evil. He was one of the first people to set up animal rights. Although that doesn't make up for the Holocoust it shows that he did feel some type of love even if it was just for his dog, mom, and niece. The truth is the reason many people can't forgive him is because we talk so much about his crimes but they never tell you that he had severe Borderline Personality Disorder or that his dad beat him into a coma. If they told u those things a maybe people would think a little differently about him. They might even forgive him like I have.
Sophie Ulquiorra Allen chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Very interesting take. I still believe that Hitler is rotting in Hell for all eternity, but I suppose 'forgive' would be the 'right' thing to do. Nice work.
BarnabasFrid chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
I enjoyed your poem... Though I disagree that Adolf has never felt the pain of anguish. I think he did when his father beat him... when his mother died, when his niece died, when he realized that a normal relationship with any human was completely out of his grasp.I am no Nazi, racist or person of hate my any means... But take much of Adolf's wisdom with me throughout the day, and I am quite a better person for it.

Mazel Tov!

To see hitler as a human, one only need look at his paintings. .org
ChibiMizu chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Oh WOW! I liked that! It was really nice like... and even if so many people hate him, I agree with this.
Queen of the Harpies chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
So true, so true...
KawaiiCookie chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
Interesting view point. I've never really considered these factors, that Hitler never saw a wrong in his dream and thought that somehow what he was doing would better humanity. However, naive or not, what he can never be considered as "right", though I salute anyone with the patience, and perverance to forgive such a crime. ) Bravo, great work.
Whispering Night chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
God, I don't know that I can forgive him...you portray a different role than I thought you would, but god, I just hate the whole holocaust thing. It breaks my heart everytime I think of it, and your poem was just as heartbreaking.