Reviews for They think
piuk chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Exactly! :D
quixotic-hope chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Nicely done. Made me feel less like a freak for not having a lot of friends. Thanks. *grins*
Infinity Plus One chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
Agreements from me.
"head of hay" - however, your rhyming scheme does seem a little forced at times. Otherwise, this is a thoughtful and truthful poem.
porcelainashes chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Great poem, I totally agree! Everyone always try to fit in, there is nothing wrong with being weird. I certainly don't try to fit in, I am who I am. The world would be a boring place is everyone were "normal"
oynxdreams chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
I feel I can really relate to your poem. I am what most people call a loner, I prefer to be by my own than join in and a lot of people have told me that I am very boring in that sense. Anyway, I love your poem. It holds a lot of truth and your use of words makes it very interesting! Keep up the great work!
Ryan chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
Loved it. I'm pretty sure I know where you are coming from. I would like to read chapter two. I will be submitting a poem called TIRED soon would be grateful if you could have a read and let me know what you think.
Cheers, Ryan
celtic elf chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
Powerful! I love your poetry.. It's so meaningfull...and exactly how I feel! Especially this one! I can relate to it VERY well.
Dustin M. White chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
you go out of your way to rhyme. there's a lot of emotion, and if you didn't spend all that time thinking of rhymes, maybe you could better write it down.
angelgrl4-ever chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
Wow...that poem was awesome. You have a great talent, cherish it
Mido-Sama chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
*your #1 fan*
No Longer Posting Here chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
uhm...that was a mix of kinda good and kinda bad. sorry if you take that as a flame but i said what i needed to say...and now i am off.
Siyris chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
's so good! *bows down in respect* i bow to your surperior skills. I really like the rhythm that you have going here. GOOD JOB. Keep up the good work _
Adella chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
Very nice poem. I really understand where you're coming from. Keep writing!
A-S chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
Very good.

It was like you had been in my head.
Meina chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
That was really good,well written,and deep.I can kind of relate to it actually.