Reviews for Summertime
Ayasaki24 chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Oh my gosh! That was great! You write songs too? I do too, but mines suck! Yours rocked!
Wrong Name Tag chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Pretty good. I like your newer songs better, because this just seems more literal, but this is still good. I like the "Days passing by/June fades to July" part. Nice job.

~Jess
ChaoxAngel chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
It's a very nice song... I like it very much. :o) Is there a melody to go along with it? I wonder how it sounds...

~DW
Moonwinges chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
Hmm, this isn't bad. It's a lot better than any song I could write, although I can tell it's some of your older stuff. Your topic drifted. :)

P.S. If you want to know, Weaver has been updated.
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
great song! i feel the same way too. good job! keep writing! btw, i'm against cloning too.
Jade chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
Sigh... and so I reach the end. I think I have now reviewed all your poems and songs. No more. *wipes away a tear*... you are going to have to write more because first and formost I am a poetry junkie. Keep writing!

Jade
Dawn I. Cambridge chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
pretty song! I like it a lot!
Namir Swiftpaw chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Mwah, I'd love to put on of your songs to music! I bet they would sound really cool. (I ony sing...I can't write accompianments or anythin'!)

Get back to me somtime...murrrrr...

You're a great song writer! Keep it up!

~Namir Swiftpaw
Val Mora chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
Wow! That's really good! I'm tempted to make up a melody and start humming it, the lyrics are that good - my gosh, they're better than some songs out on the market these days! You're really good!
john chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
Clap! Clap!I think that diserves an A. Keep on writing.
Jenna D chapter 1 . 7/31/2001
That's great. I feel like that in summer too. ~J~
fun4evr chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
i love this! It is a nice song!luv ze lyrics
Brad3 chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
Welcome back Carter Q Tachikawa this was very cool write more.