Reviews for Hear Me
Ice Dagger chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Firstly, I love the combination of fonts. Secondly, your rhyme scheme is very flowing and really conveys your emotions of pain and confusion. Very well written.
Silenced Thoughts chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Wow...It conveys a lot of different images all at the same time...I like your style ...good job!
twincast chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
what shall I say? it's great! (but I don't like the fact, that I can't manage to write a good poem any more. - selfish me. *frusty*) anyway, it's really great. the format, the story, the end... everything's great! _
Spindel chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
Very awesome poems. Sometimes, well most the time I dont like poems in that kind of format. But I thought this one was excellent. Thanks for reviewing my poems. and I like your quotes on your bio, appropriate.
Starshield Writers Group chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
Beautiful piece. I like your sense of Rhythm and meter. For a spontaenous piece it's well crafted, especialy in you use of character style. On my second read I found it also has an interesting duet feeling, something I've never seen before in a poem. Maybe you've invented a new style? Impressive.

Lowell
SiN Sign in.I can do that chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
Oh, you’re right, or at least I think so, that poem can be taken in many ways. I, personally, can relate to most of it... Man, I haven’t read any poetry in a loooooooong time and I’m glad this was the first one I stumbled across. I hope you write more soon. SiNcerely Yours, SiN
abby chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
i like it ya got anymore?
Alma chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
i love the format this poem is in! the words in bold and then everything rhyming! it's so perfect and beautiful! and with a happy ending too! i like how the last part is "i was lost, you found me" it's so sweet and almost relieving. Very nice!
SharasKemet chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
Yet another great one, AT... yes, it's fantastic. I'm impressed, and it's a different style then that I'm typically reading...so many questions...:) Anyway, ttyl, SharasKemet