Reviews for A Time Of No Goodbyes
joie 610 chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
nice work. your poem paints a picture clearly. some things don't blend together smoothly, but that's okay. ahh good luck with all this... i know how mixed up it can be.
PM20 chapter 1 . 4/2/2001
WOw, that was really good. I'm sorry for your loss it sounds like this person meant a lot to you. Good luck keeping in touch.
V-Star chapter 1 . 11/22/2000
Wow
Willum chapter 1 . 11/18/2000
A really good piece. My daughter is going through this right now, and I think you express how she's feeling at the moment.
nate chapter 1 . 8/17/2000
hi Akira Bane or wendy ! i like this poem alot! I hope we can be good

friends . u have a talent for written poems & books. i think u are pretty cool!

i am writeing a book called " Till Death' i will let u read it if u want to

when i get done with it.. well i'm going to read some more of ur poems and storys!

good luck with ur books and poems ... from nate
Selena Benilo chapter 1 . 8/3/2000
That reminds me of a Stevie Nicks song..Really good!
Vyse the Blue Rogue chapter 1 . 7/17/2000
*sniff*... I'm sorry for your loss. Losing friends can be tough, but you seem like a person who has the power to go on. Don't let this bad thing keep you from what's good in life. Living.
janet84 chapter 1 . 7/12/2000
Akira, could you please give me an e-mail address to contact you at? I'd rather not artificially inflate your readings number - I personally get psyched when I see my numbers get higher - :). The title sounds cool, though it isn't really remarkable, you know what I mean? And of course, it could very well be very meaningful - I haven't read the Harry Potter series. :)
janet84 chapter 1 . 7/11/2000
My best friends are either moving away or live far away anyway - I know exactly what you mean. I really like the keystone and arch analogy. :)

~Please people, read and review my works! PLease? :)~
Selena Benilo chapter 1 . 6/24/2000
That was mean of you,what you said earlier at my post..Akira,why?It was just a joke..!
Selena Benilo chapter 1 . 6/24/2000
I read it again,and I love it..This gets better everytime I read it..Oh,by the way,some dude just made a poem for me..Check it out!Im gonna read it then ask him to read yours ok?
Selena Benilo chapter 1 . 6/24/2000
Hey hey..Im back and Id better warn you..That regular Akira girl has NC 17 stuff hehe but its not very graphic
Selena Benilo chapter 1 . 6/24/2000
Oh,so pretty..That beads a tear into my eye..Sniffle..Ohh shoot..I wanted to tell ya Ive released another story and Im workin on PARASITE EVE DESTRUCTION,the one that famed me!Have fun..
Candie K chapter 1 . 6/24/2000
That was wonderful, I know how it is to lose a best friend.
Akira Bane chapter 1 . 6/24/2000
I wrote this for my best friend Shannon , I dosen't seem like I was ever there for her ,But I was . Her moving has effected me greatly already even now before she has moved . Where shall me and michal get our comic relief , I ask ? Is it only for a year we both ask ? Will you ever come back ? Are you sure ? She never answeared with her heart .