Reviews for Must Have Missed You
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
aw, very sad. Loosing a friend is always hard. I'm really sorry you lost yours. Friendship is a priceless treasure and we must learn to cherish every memory.
Lufecea's Ghost chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
its really sad...i relly like the ending of it i think i mite cry
Janessavo chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
very touching and amazing. I really liked it. your writing is really deep and gets right down into the soul. keep it up!
nattychan chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
That is so touching. It just sends shivers down my spine. Incredibly poetic, whether, or whether not you know of it, those few words have compressed into an ultimate feeling of meaning. I can see no errors, perhaps I need to look again, or perhaps not. It's word perfect, and with minimal grammar it is amazing, truly is. Honest. Fingers crossed. Not your everyday blab.

Heh, now comes the bit you know is coming. Please R&R my works. A large story and a short poem. I'd be honored, etc. etc. Yes, well, once more, a inspiring piece, hope you will write more like it. I depart.
Rose Flame chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
Simple, but it conveys what you want to say well. Sad despite its simplicity. I like.
Spindel chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
I really liked it
Sicily chapter 1 . 2/21/2001
I'm not much for poetry, but I really liked your images, especially in the first stanza. It was very powerful.
Lamoca chapter 1 . 2/2/2001
It works, perfect words blend like a milk shake on a sunny afternoon. A cute lil' poem. Lamoca likes, how about the rest of you guys?...well,...looks like they all say yes...lol-!
RonWeasleyFan chapter 1 . 9/7/2000
That was beautiful. And so sad. Really sad.
Heroine of the Valley chapter 1 . 5/31/2000
Short and sweet but DEEP!
Semeir-Cooraf-Armaheen 10 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
{Touching. :)}
Delphine 10 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
That was short, sweet, and meaningful.. I seriously think I'm gonna cry...
Chellie87 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Why do friends have to separate so soon?

i hate the thought of it, the poem's really touching
Gold14 10 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Very deeply put, I like it!
Eme chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Oh it was so sad.I think I will go print it out.