Reviews for A pointless story by Knightmare
the invisible princess chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I didn't like this fic as much as most of the other stuff you write to be honest. Also your sentance "The guy laughed so hard that he almost left but he stayed so he could still hit it" confused me, why would laughing make someone leave? but thats probally just me being stupid:P. Your ability to change your style of writing and write about things that you don't have personal experiance with is impressive. (I'm not saying you don't have personal experiance of the issues in this story I just meant in general.. hope i havn't offended you)
awriterscorned chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Z again.

Wow, what a terrific story. Or should I say u rit goo rite moar plz! i lyk da part wit da hor in it.

Oh by the way I know a whore who talks to dogs...dogs who criticize her sexual behaviors...so that made me go "DAMN."
The Ebil Pencil chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Lol. This is... strange, to say the least. But HILARIOUS!

No1LovesLizz chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
ROFLMAO! That story was so awesome! I feel like i tried all those drugs after reading it. OMG! great narration. For being whipped up in only three days during a class, thats pretty cool. You should write more like that!
Lizz
Wrong-side-of-heaven chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
...That's insane. But I like it! Insane and random are really good.
Dan chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
That was an awesome story man. It was funny as hell. Come on you gotta write more to it. Please!
Demon King Piccolo chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
Such an amazing epic tale of drugs,sex,lost friendship,crimes,and comedy!It was really funny,knightmare!Great job at writing this fic!