Reviews for My Holocaust Story
Reality chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
It's not that sad
Psie chapter 2 . 3/1/2005
Oh my . I feel terribly sorry for that girl . I feel sorry for everyone who was killed at such a horrible time . I thank you so much for writing this story . Thank You .
HiryuuGekijou chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Thats so sad... She got really far though, all the way outside? Makes me wanna cry...
MistrissD chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
Excellent writting, love the ending, very sudden, great job! .
LadylinkinEmcee chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
Man sharon why the hell do u insist on making me cry during school? it isnt nice...i loved it though!so did she die then?

man i can not believe i finally got into the school lmc...anyways i will talk to u after school..love u bye...

Kim
Caitlyn chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
im only reviewing cause your making me review! well.. i liked the story, its very informative and sad!
LionHeart99 chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
Very good toching,

Even made me sad. Ur a great writer!
Toby chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
Well done morgan! I havent read a story for ages, but i remember that that level quality work is conidered damn good!
BrokenBeyondHealing chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
OMG that is such a sad story, It was good though! Go morgan!
Lulu chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
Hey Sharon! I like this story alot, it is a very nicely done first person narrative. Keep up the great work!
GalaxyLei chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
Two things: I think you mispelled the name of the concentration camp, and you need to vary the length of your sentences. Other than that, a moving piece.
DemolitionV16 chapter 1 . 8/21/2001
very cool and sad
Zion Destes chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
Wow this is a touching story. I like how she is so scared to die that she runs and the result is what she feared.
Ice Dream chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
This is such a sad story. You really brought out what people would think or do.

This is very nice. Keep up the great work!