Reviews for Hollow
L.Ffion chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Wow, that was scarily true to me. it's exactly how i'm feeling right now. thanks :D
R.A. Sears chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
*shivers* Reminds me of how I felt about my

now-ex-boyfriend when I was looking for excuses to ignore the fact that he was an abusive prick. But, I finally realized that he was an abusive dirtbag and I dumped his ass. So. go, me!

Nice song, by the way. See, when I can relate a song or poem to my life in some way, it's usually a good thing.

Still wish I could hear these songs put to music.
Asagao chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
Perfect
Missa chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
i really like this one. It's definately one of ur best. I like the open emotion and fear.
That Firefly Chick chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
Very deep. I like.
WhinyTeenageBoy chapter 1 . 12/13/2001
Wow, That's amazing.

I really an improvement on your older stuff, although I am a bit angry that you've got a lot better poetry and songs them me (.

-Steven,

YAH so?
Karyx chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
incredible. *holds up fingers in victory sign* just incredible.
Nan chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
...What can I say? This is a very good song. Oh, that sounds so dorky! Well, what I mean is I like it a lot and if I heard it with the music and vocals, it would be entrancing to anyone. You're extremely talented Ian.
Liandra Ice chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
I SWEAR I HEARD THE MUSIC IN MY HEAD. but then again im insane, so it dosen't count. What can i say? Any more words will spoil this stunning work.
Aaron Mason chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
that's some deep stuff.

Oh yeah, where in the review on "Got To Give" (i think) where I put "Thanks for viewing my ,", there was a swear word there, and they censored it out.
BeegStrez chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
That Was Beautiful! Oh my gosh! That's one of my favorites now. )
Scarlett L. Beckett chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
Cool. But I wouldn't know what love is like...
adfasdf chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
This song expresses the feeling so well. I can relate very easily to it. You have a talent, a gift, whatever you choose to call it, for distilling emotions into words. Bravo.
Hazel N. Mitchell chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
I love your writing. It's so...real, I guess. I can tell that your writing comes from your heart...I'm putting this song on my favorites...
Rubicon chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
Wow... i'm finding myself a bit speechless. i am deeply impressed, as such few words so eloquently conveyed your meaning. Cheers!