Reviews for Facade
TheBlackBlaze chapter 1 . 11/26/2004
Great song! I can totally relate to this! Thank you so much for writing it! I'm the only one who really knows who i really am and i get so scared when people start to see the real me. And when they do, i start to pull myself from them. So anyway this is great!
Teresz chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
I know EXACTLY how ya feel.
R.A. Sears chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
I like the way it flows together so well. It's also one of those songs that would become the misunderstood teenager's anthem. I know I can relate, and I'm sure a lot of other teens out there-as well as adults-would be able to relate, too. I'd love to be able to hear it with music, seeing as how lyrics always sound fifty times better with the right music and a good vocalist. I really like it.

Also, since your penname's To The Limit, you might want to check out my poem "The Limit." It's typical teen angsty stuff, but at the same time it's atypical.

By the way, thanks for the review! Not many people stop by to read my work, so anyone who does and gives honest critique is appreciated. Don't you feel special and loved now? You're appreciated!
Stacie chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
Hi Sheepy! I love this song! *hugs song* I love behind a mask to and the people that kinda know the real me are ppl online. My "friends" here don't know ME because I scared they will think I'm tooo different to be around. Ok bye Sheepy :) :)
Tykeria chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
right now im crying really it amazes me with each song of urs i read u r soo good u seem to take the very pain i have felt for soo long n make it a song n yet u wrote all these before so u must know wat i feel, do u feel the same? ur work inspires me to make it through one day at a time cause truely if my friends knew me or even saw this they would leave me in an instant i know it. but it is ur work that comforts me with a sense of not being so alone even though i've never met u. please don't ever stop

i know this is deep but ur songs bring out the real me.
Kaylz chapter 1 . 10/21/2001
wow... that was excellent :-) it was really deep adn well written - definately something which i can identify with :-) kepe up the great work, I'm sure you'll go far as a tremendous lyracist! love Kaylz -x-
Phoenix Flower chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
That is so sad. I think we've all had times when we feel as if we can't let others see who we really are or how we really feel.
Aaron Mason chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
particularly strong, the kind of peice that jumps out at you and says "hey, read me."

I was particularly open about myself when I was little, and people thought I was weird, and i got teased about that. It got to the point where i'd walk around in a jumper with a hood. I was so nervous to show my face in public. Sometimes I would pull the covers over my head in bed and refuse to get up.

After a while, I decided that I was gonna take it all with a stiff upper lip and just live with it. I was tired of hiding, I had to get out and get some exercise. Nowadays, when people try to tease me, I can usually think of some witty anedote to fire it back.

I feel good. Thank you for a wonderful peice. Take a look at my profile, I've got some new stuff coming in, R&R when it arrives.
The Girl Within1 chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
I loved it! I can truely relate, completely. o_O O_o Keep writing! You should(if you haven't already) start a band! Then e-mail me when you get your CD out! i'll be first in line to get it. _

*P_P*
Liandra Ice chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
dont b afraid, if you're friends don't c you for who you are you'll never stop running from the true you. It's like people you meet online. They can pretend to be someone they're not, but that's not really in real life. In real life things are so much more complicated so you have to fight to breathe in society and show your true colors and your heart.

oki, now i'll comment on the piece. It's again another well crafted and put together piece. I just can't seem to see how you come up with all these verses and ideas, but then again if you're writing about yourself i guess it can come easy. Don't let the muggles get you down ;)
sociopath chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
all your songs are great!
Scarlett L. Beckett chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
::softly:: I know how you feel...that happened to me
Mage of the Clouds chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
So true...i think for everyone.
Sakura Maxwell1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
Another well written song. Talent, talent, talent, talent.. Something I don't have..- -'' Anywayz, this is very good and I like this one also. So it's going in fave's! Joy! ;; I hate having to put up with a mask.. Oh well! I'm too young to show what I feel like; they're gonna send me to a psycholigist..X_x I think they're all in it for the money. *goes to see what else she can read*
Hazel N. Mitchell chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
You know, I only started reading your work today, but it's amazing. I know all my reviews are probably going to sound the same, but I really mean it, you really can write. Let me know next time you post something new...I don't want to miss a single song. :)