Reviews for Hero
joie 610 chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
beautiful &D
Jennifer Ever Zero chapter 1 . 10/19/2000
"Time always had a thing for love". I don't know why, that line just struck a nerve. That was so sweet, I wish I could know someone for that long...*sigh* Anyway, I loved it.
Selena Benilo chapter 1 . 8/1/2000
When are you gonna call?:( I feel so lonely!By the way,I have writers block really,really bad!I feel so dead wahhhhhhhhhhh
DarkRaven chapter 1 . 7/29/2000
this is thought provking...who in the end is a hero? Our bestfriends? Our parents? Or everyoneone we know? About your question...ya that is cool...start it with amazing quote/poem then end it with another...i hope you will write some more poems soon...cause i'm awaiting them!
Vyse the Blue Rogue chapter 1 . 7/17/2000
Friends are one of Life's greatest pleasures. You have really expressed that here. Again, another great work!
janet84 chapter 1 . 7/11/2000
Now I've been here twice - had to sign in . . . great poem - run it through spellcheck before you post - spelling errors draws attention away from the emotion of the poem. :) Another minor thing - you might want to make "high tide and low tide" to "high and low tide." Other than that, cool poem - kinda song like - do you sing? :)

~And THANK YOU for reading and reviewing my poems! :) Other people who read this - please do like Akira! :)~
Selena Benilo1 chapter 1 . 6/26/2000
Thats very good!I really liked it,Akira