Reviews for The Late Train
craZehGurL chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
I like your style of writing. I read most of your stories and this one is partcularly blood-curling.
CheesyQuaver chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Liked the idea alot but the twist at the end doesn't make much sense because you didn't give the reader the impression that such a thing were possible. It was way out of left field as they say.

If you were to make this short story more believeable I would have made Mark an obese character. Perhaps you could have described him as an ogre of a man. Give him some reason to be pissed off. Perhaps the tremendous heat agitates him because he is so fat. Perhaps he hates thin people. And instead of him reading a book he could have been reading a newspaper story about people disappearing from the Tube and never making it home. The tramp could have been a thinner man.

Just my 2 cents. Anyway keep on writing as I like the idea a great deal.
hartzcandi chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
that was so freeky o my god. ill never ride thte subway . i just love your writin plz witre a new story
whatsapenname chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
what is it with you and trains
jack's wasted life chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
i understand why this is in horror... it's so gross... i can almost smell it... ick... the writing wasn't bad but i'm wishing i hadn't read this right after lunch...
The Ice Prince chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
the story was diffirent to ohters that i have read i liked it a lot please write more of the same stuff or something along the same lines. p.s please look out for chapter1 of my story which is coming on to fanfiction soon it called THE VILLAGE please send me a reveiw and tell me if you liked it.
Bluepencil chapter 1 . 1/25/2001
Nieze! Mark seems interesting... I must know more!
Alaska Carter chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
This is another great story and I hope that you will write more soon!
misty chapter 1 . 8/5/2000
eek!

this was a really original idea. Good job