Reviews for Bitter
ChocolateSugar chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Whoa, this is an awesome song. Keep writing songs!
IloveSnuffles chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
oh, wow. that song was amazing.
Tykeria chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
i know how that feels
Asagao chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
nice

wow

Keep writing

And I'm sorry you feel that way _ so sad.

Your friend,

Asagao
Missa chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
hey. it's good, sad and relatable. do u have ne music for it?
That Firefly Chick chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
Its funny, you know? When a relative of yours can make you feel so hurt, but yet when I fight with my mother and she calls me an ungrateful b*tch it doesn't bother me. *shrugs* Probably because I know I am one. Very good song _.
empty account chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
This is really good. Mean words can really hurt. Write more.
Liandra Ice chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
evil stupid relative... Tell them i am a professional stalker ::snort giggle:: well not really...ANYWAY, the point is that the song is beautiful as are the rest. It's amazing what u can produce while i have to sit an hour to just write down four lines of a simple poem. Amazing...
Aaron Mason chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
Reminds me of my primary school days. I would get picked on and on and on, for 4 years straight, starting in year 2, then come year 6, I just exploded. I had had enough, and I just took it out on everyone, even those that tried to help me.

Its on my favs, too. And so are you.
laureli chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
Amazingly beautiful and angry at the same time. Relatable (sp) and poignant.
Scarlett L. Beckett chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
evil evil EVIL! MUHAHAHAHA! Very good. This is true? :( I have fights with my family too...my mom calls me a worthless ...guess what? it's goin on the fav list again...
KoRn fLaKeS chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
Hey, I really like this poem and I can completely relate. I feel the exact same way sometimes! Anywho, great poem :)
Sophie chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
eevil topic but very well written, lots of people have bad childhoods but it seems as if in a nice world, love and acceptance could at least be found in a family...you aren't useless...you mean lots to your friends and a part of my world would be empty without you...my pains of memories still cause me heartache sometimes, but we always get through it somehow
GuitarPunk chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
hey!

that was a good one. i like the wording, it's well written. sad like most of your songs, heh, but it's still good. i like it.
Mage of the Clouds chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
Pain happens...but you have to let it go to move on. I was called unforgiving at church by one of my close relatives. I'm still dealing with it. But i'm working around the bitterness, planning on destroying it when i get near enough. People who insult you like that dont deserve the time you spent being bitter. Let it go