Reviews for The Complete Flowers of Flesh
Gogoh chapter 18 . 6/20/2007
I was scared when I first counted the numbers of the chapters, but then as I read along I just can't help but get hooked to it! This is an amasing piece, man, though I'd say there were parts that sucked really bad, maybe because it didn't match to my taste! Anyways, I liked the way Sakuya kept holding Hana by the waist and didn't want to let her go. The scene has a groove to it! But Hana's such a sissy! Why does she has to cry so much? Isn't she suppose to be rough-tough and all that!
Riku E. Fallon chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Ah! I LOVE THIS STORY! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY! I read it once a long time ago, then I forgot its name and forgot what it's about. I intend to reread. *singsong* I dound it again, yay! _ *cheers*
Spawn of Hell chapter 52 . 3/7/2005
wow, that was neat. i think i hated you for a moment after i had read the scene where she dies... everything was going so well... the story was going ot have its happy ending too, just like the book, but no. She died, Sakuya was shocked... everything fell apart. But somehow, it seemed fitting with the tone of the story. fate, fatality or whatever, some things happen that we had not predicted or foreseen and most of the time, it couldnt have been helped... in the end, maybe everything will be alright, and maybe not. maybe sakuya will die just years after meeting his son, maybe hell live a relatively long and happy life with him... we dont know and neither do they, but thats life really... sorry for going all philosophical on you, but your story is inspiring, and, though i cant explain exactly why(whether its because of the writing style, or the editing, or the plot...), its seems different from the others ive read so far(thats quite a lot too). 'The complete flowers of flesh' distinguishes itself from the other stories, and i liked it very much. nice work.
arwentheelf chapter 52 . 2/13/2005
well.. I have tears in my eyes. This story was very deep and depressing. It was amazing. A masterpiece... perfect.. I've spent all day reading it. I dont think Hana should have died. It wasn't right. Some things in this fic shouldnt have happened. But I guess lifes not perfect so this fic shouldnt be either. It would make a perfect manga. I could see the pages in my mind when reading it. It was a very good fic overall. The characters were real and great. I loved it but it was a bit too sad for my taste... I tend to get in the same mood as what I read so thats why I didnt like the depressing end. I will be heading to the F of F website now. Ta ta!
xWhit3StaRx chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
i like this D
Gekijou chapter 52 . 1/22/2005
This story was incredible. I've never read anything like it and it has been a treat to read. You're a fine author way better than me. Good work.
Leandro chapter 53 . 12/12/2004
i found this story on a whim, and decided to read it through to the end. it was quite compelling, not to mention emotional. i did get a little miffed when i thought that you were going to make it a "traditional happy ending". i thought that would be too cliche. i must say though, that you surprised me quite a bit. i am glad to know that there are other people out there who make satisfying endings without "and they all lived happily ever after". congratulations.
fallen-shinobi chapter 53 . 11/11/2004
'( no... *sniff* *sniff* why did it have to end.. why did hana have to die... o_o anyway... _ gabriel is so kawai! _ *huggles gabriel* ohohohoh... 3 i love gabriel! _x
Kitsune chapter 52 . 6/14/2004
Damn the perfection. It is oh so sad but could not end any other way. Oh how it reminds me of Jazz. Smooth with an easy heart-wrenching flow, but still perfect. You should be a professional author or script writer for manga.
Kitsune TT sob chapter 51 . 6/14/2004
Oh this is so sad. WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SUCH A PERFECT ENDING, WHY?
Kitsune NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO chapter 50 . 6/14/2004
OH $HIT OH $HIT OH $HIT OH $HIT! OMG! THAT'S THE ONLY THING THAT HAS GONE THROUGH MY MIND SINCE SHE BOARDED THE GODFORSAKEN MODE OF TRANSPORTATION! NO!1
Kitsune TT chapter 46 . 6/14/2004
T_T *bawls*
Kitsune XX chapter 40 . 6/14/2004
GAH I'M GOING TO KILL TOBY! HE MUST DIE! ROT! HAVE HIS BALLS GNAWED OFF BY RABID RODENTS! GAH! *very pissed Fox wrapped in Guerilla weapons* SHIN-E!
Kitsune chapter 37 . 6/14/2004
OH YOU IDIOT WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIKE SAKUYA? GEZ!
Kitsune YY chapter 36 . 6/14/2004
Oh dear, she should DEFINETLY bring someone with her. Damn Toby, why can't he just leave her alone?
112 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »