Reviews for Her Jacket
Chiclets chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
I...

This is very powerful, very strong, very...

What on earth am I supposed to be able to say when this is so real?
MICHISMO chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
This story is nothing short of amazing. One of the best things I've read here.

I love how you encorporated "Silence" here. It's very fitting. Obscure enough to be unique, familiar enough to get a mood.

Even though this story wasn't really what I'n used to reading (usually the violent tales I read are emotionless.) it was chilling, gripping and heartfelt all at once.

Bravo. I must read more. Please keep writing (:
Ettenna chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Loved the story telling...it made me feel like its one of those inner monologues that a person experiences from time to time...like your spinning the tale words, description, emotion and all in the same instant that you are seeing/experiencing th story. Makes you think...
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
this really made my blood run cold while reading this. very dramatic and beautifully done. do true and painfully honest, keep it up.

!~* noelle *~!
Haley chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Feels very film noir... in the very best possible way. Excellent.
Taboo chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
I like the informal, accurate diction and the curtness of the whole scenerio.
Kellza chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
I want to tell you that you're one of the most talented short-story authors I've ever read. I appreciate that you take on realistic subject matter, especially of the type that few others have the baIIs to even attempt. Sorry if I don't have any decent criticism to offer, but please stick with writing. You have a talent that should not be wasted.
Alora Maxwell chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
I still have to say that this is still one of my favorite short stories I have ever read alan. *has had it saved on her comp. since you sent it to her.* ;.
Mattador chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
yowch. Good. Only criticism I can think of is, it might have been better to establish the martial-arts knowing stuff earlier, make it seem more natural.

other than that, the overall effect is great. especially the timing and the repetition.
Shapeshifter chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
Very moveing! Is this a bit about you maybe?
Gee chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
A very stark and dramatic story and one that I enjoyed a great deal. It's different from your usual work but I liked it. And, once again, a really good ending.
Anamana chapter 1 . 8/21/2001
interesting story. I like your details, keep up the good work