Reviews for Twisted
You Win I Will Be Your Idiot chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
good song, i like it, i can relate to it a little bit.
Impressionist chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
*sigh* this is beautiful. I know how this goes...all too well. damn people. all of them.
Quados Amundae chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
I know what it's like to be taken for granted. When your own emotions are used against you. I like it.

-Q'Amundae
Dewie chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
You've an AMAZING talent for writting songs, beautiful.
Sweet Rage chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
Wow! I really liked this song "Twisted" good use of lyric flow through the whole entire song. Very nice use of metaphoric poetic type of language through the song as well. and thank you for your review on my song too.. I'll be coming back to read your other songs which i presume will be pretty good as well :)

Sweet Rage

(Dulce Rabia)
missa chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
speechless
ViciousGCPunk 2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
It's so good! You reviewed my song, so i figured i'd check out yours, and they're really good! Keep it up! .

*ViciousGCPunk*
Asagao chapter 1 . 12/17/2001
not bad... rings so true
The Hills Have Eyes chapter 1 . 12/15/2001
That is a really good song. Awesome job, I can even understand what you're saying
WhinyTeenageBoy chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
I liked the lyrics, it kept the poem flowing. It had some rhymes that seemed forced...

There's nowhere to run

I got to jump the gun

The second line seems like it doesn't belong.

Otherwise I love it!

-Sontra,

Yah SO?
Hazel.again chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
i love this one..this is the song that I used for one of my characters. miss u much, post something new when u get a chance D
craig chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
kick ass song, you're really good at this!
Sopheri chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
Oh, I can feel this song. Nice aspect. I like the reference to freeisn demons and actually caring enough whether or not they are let out into the open. Good contradiction with soft, hard and dreams vs. reality. On the run! Finally not being bored in one spot... Like me... It sucks sometimes to have someone with so much control over your body and soul that they know exactly which buttons to push. Sadly, revenge doesn't always help though. Great song overall. A new one to put on my favorites list.
empty account chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
Very good. full of emotion a few unneaded swearwords but still good.
Ariss chapter 1 . 10/30/2001
I would have to say this is an awesome song! Cause pretty much the same thing happens to me all the time, so I guess I can relate to the song to. And you know what.. the swear words fit in quite nicely.. Keep it up! _'