Reviews for Pity
Nan chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
Oh, I think it's a sad song because it was based on experience. I can't imagine anyone like that. It was very... expressive and emotional. Hmm, what's another word for emotional? I don't want to use it too much. Well, this is definitely a song that was written to evoke some sort of feeling. Not that it wouldn't, I just mean it stirs different convictions in different people. Aw, I'm no good at this... It's a good song.
Angel chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
Thats interesting, its quite odd i have gone through the same situation..i dontk know though their is something oddly wrong with the poem perhaps its the idea that one could be so cold heaarted but anyhoo, I hope you liked my review!

bye bye bumble bee

- Angel
Phoenix Flower chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
another sad, beautiful song. I like how you made it sound sad and angry at the same time. Good work.
Aaron Mason chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
If you release an album, I will be first in line here to buy it. Fantastic! Or as they say in NZ, "Funtistec!" (pronounced spelling)

Onto the favourites with you...
Max chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
I love the way you write, all your songs have such emotion in them, it's almost too much to comprehand at once. I've always loved your songs, just don't know if I really expressed it before. It was probably because I hadn't seen this side of you expressed before. But these words are great and would make a great song if you can get a band together.
Scarlett L. Beckett chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
Hmmm well *this* didn't happen to me, or at leat i don't remember it happening...i cant remember much of my life, only little stupid dumb things, its like a mental block or something. very good. i feel i can relate, even tho i cant, thats how good it is
Mage of the Clouds chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
*in awe...*
Mackenzie Anderson chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
wow... hmm. songs are a lot like poetry... i should start checking them out more... i like this...
Hazel N. Mitchell chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
It's almost like a paradox...wanting pity, but at the same time, not wanting it...such a familiar feeling...I think you're one of the few actual writers on this website that put their soul into every word, every syllable...