Reviews for where would i be without my silver wings?
a ribcage away chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
"I soar above cloud nine with dewin my hair andstar dust in my eyes "...Simply brilliant. Wish I had thought of that )
Kyaroru Fanel chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Very light hearted...this cheered me up. Nice!
Black Heart4 chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
that was really sweet! you must have a really beautiful friend. :)
xurbandecayx chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
The first four lines are excellent... As is the rest of the poem. Very good... I'm soo glad that I'm reading all of your older stuff!
She's a Star chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
Aww...that was so beautiful, Norah. *sniffles* I really wish I could write poetry. Your work just puts me in the most serene state...you're amazing, girlie. Simply amazing.

*Nita
sam chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
this was great, it shows true emotions. I wish i had a friend i could say the same about! it's a great poem and the poet should be very proud, not just of this but of all of her work!
Ayeka The Jurain Princess chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
Very well done! It reminded me of the movie 'Pearl Harbor' when that guy said, "Don't take my wings away"! Very good! p.s.- I'm xxemotionalsilverchairgurlxx's sister.
Corvid chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
For a review for this, read my review to "Savior". I'm too lazy to write it again.
giagirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
Another great peice of work! This was so beautiful. This one is sorta free feeling, I like!
Xenotra chapter 1 . 8/22/2001
You have an amazing friend, and you care much for them. This is a beautiful dedication.