Reviews for Honor's Lament
Kahlan Nightwing chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
Yes, I understand in a sense. I can relate the most to the wind, fire second, then rock and water. You are good. Please continue.
Kahlan Nightwing chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
Aegean chapter 4 . 9/30/2001
This was really well written and dark (I like dark). With the title, I wrongly assumed that this would be something like a knight in shining armor. Boy! Was I wrong! Yet another wonderful installment from Xenotra...
Sarah chapter 4 . 8/25/2001
Great Imagery, the words really strike emotion. I'm not sure i feel the story is complete, though. It doesn't flow as well as i'd like it to. Great start!
Arianna chapter 4 . 8/24/2001
sometimes it descibes life situations like the rock and fire. Also God and his job and what he does to help us and to show us things. Honor is dark. It takes a long time of hard work to earn.i thought it was very nice and meaningful!
Eric chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
Well you said you wanted feedback...anyway, really good I must say...when did you write this? Mr. Geary could never appreciate something like this..."yeah, okay...nice Adam...look at the ceiling!" Yeah...good use of words and descriptions and feeling...and such...good poem...like to read the rest when you make them